Chapter 15

Y/n:
After a while, I feel how Sunoo's pinky doesn't holds my pinky as tight as before, so I look at him to check on him. A smile appears on my lips as I see him sleeping on my shoulder.

He looks so adorable...but fr, how can he look so beautiful even while sleeping?! I look like a fish when I sleep! Well, I don't sleep often, but if I do, I definitely look like a fish.

I take my phone and take a picture of him sleeping.
I brightly smile and immediately take this as my wallpaper for my lock screen. I know that we're still just best friends, but we're dating and I'll definitely confess today.
I take his pinky a bit tighter and look out of the window again, but then my teacher talked to me, so I look at him.
"You two look cute together" Mr. Kang says.
"Huh? Oh, thank you"

I'm probably blushing like an idiot right now...

"Are you two like..a couple or something?" He asks.
"They're dating" Ji-won says.
"Oh, congrats" he smiles and looks away.
"But he's right. You two look cute together" Ji-won says.
"We look cuter tho" Jungwon says.
I chuckle.
"Ofc we do, Jungwonie!"
He smiles at her and then kisses her forehead out of nowhere.
"What are the sleepyheads doing?" I ask as our teacher walked away.

The sleepyheads are Jay and Mi-hi. For every couple in our friend group, we have a special nickname. Jay and Mi-hi are the Sleepyheads, Jungwon and Ji-won are the Cats and even tho Sunoo and me aren't a couple yet, they called us the Sunshine's.

"They're sleeping. What else?"
I look behind me, trying not to move too much, because I don't want to wake Sunoo.
Jay and Mi-hi are so cute together. Mi-hi is laying on Jay's shoulder, while he's laying his head on her head and geht both are sleeping deeply. *mind sigh*...I'm about to cry, because they're so cute...
"I need to picture this" I say to myself and take a photo of them.
Sunoo wakes up a bit.
"Oh, no..I'm sorry...just continue sleeping, sun. We're not arrived yet" I whisper and put his head back.
"Okay" he says sleepy and takes my arm as a plushie.

I'm literally about to cry...HE'S SO FREAKING ADORABLE AHHHHHSJCJSBANDIB

I can't help it, but smile.

I wish Mika was also here. I mean, I miss him a lot. He was my best friend, but he moved out of the city and sadly we don't have a lot of contact anymore. It's sad, but I have to move on, even tho it'll be hard.

"Okay, class, we're here now. Please take all your things out of the bus and if your seat is dirty, you'll clean it! And please don't push each other while going out!" Our teacher says and everyone immediately stands up, while saying things like:

"Oh my god, I can't sit anymore"
"Finally we're here!"
"I hope the food is better then last time"
"How long do we stay here?"
"Till Wednesday"
"Oh"

I gently wake up Sunoo.
"Sunoo...wake up...we're there"
He slowly opens his eyes, while yawning and putting up his head.
"Already?"
I chuckle.
"We already drove 3 hours, so yeah"
He runs his eyes and stretches.
"You're so comfy. I could use you as my pillow" he chuckles.
I chuckle too.
"Why does everybody says that?"
"'Cause you are"
He smiles at me.
"You look so cute when you're sleepy" I say.
He blushes and chuckles shy.
"Come one, we should go" I say and take my little bag.
We stand up and walk out of the bus with the others. We also take our bags from the trunk. It already smells like the ocean here and I freaking love it!!!!

"It already smells like ocean!!! I'm so exited" I say, while doing my tiny excited jumps.

The teacher explained us everything and told us which room ours is. Luckily, the boys have their rooms next to ours. They have one room for 4, in which the hyung line is and the other room is for 3, in which the maknae line is in. And both rooms are literally next to ours, so our room is in the middle of them. In general, I think it's pretty nice that the boy and girl rooms are next to each other now. Also, every room has two keys. I have one and the other has Mi-hi.