8

💚💚

Today was a stressful day for Harry. He just lost a business deal and Lydia quit out of the blue. Now he is stuck trying to find a new business partner to work with and trying to find a new assistant.

He even gave her a raise and all!

What didn't help was when he came home to a messy living room and a certain kitten sitting trying desperately to get the smeared crayon colors out of the white carpet.

He made the mistake of leaving Louis home alone unattended, but
instead of being reasonable and rational, he flipped out and started screaming and yelling, scaring the small kitten.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Harry's voice booms throughout the whole house making Louis freeze in his spot, beginning to shake.

"L-louis is so-sorry." Louis stutters our shakily, hoping Harry isn't
too mad. He was trying to clean it all up before he came home so he wouldn't get in trouble but he didn't finish in time.

"You're sorry?! Sorry isn't going to buy me a new rug or clean up the room, is it! How could you be so careless, I didn't invite you in to my home so you could trash it!" Harry screams, anger still stirring through his body, not being able to control what comes out of his mouth.

Louis has nothing to say, left in complete shock at Harry's words. He immediately stands up and rushes upstairs and into a guest bedroom.

He throws himself on the bed and sobs into the pillows, letting his tears fall freely.

He can't believe that's how Harry really feels, he thought Harry was different, that he wasn't like the mean men. He thought Harry was a nice guy, who would keep him safe at all times.

After about an hour of sitting in the room, his sobs subside to small sniffles and he cries out all his tears to where he is just left with tear tracks. His heart is still broken at Harry's words and can't help but dread leaving the room.

What if Harry doesn't want him anymore?

Will he has to go back on the streets?

Will the bad men find him?

Countless thoughts are running through his head as he pulls his knees up to his chest and gently rocks back and forth, getting lost in his own head, until he hears a knock on the door and then a deep voice.

"Lou, baby, kitten, I'm so so so sorry. I didn't mean anything I said.
Please, open the door, please let me explain." Louis can hear Harry's voice pleading form the other side of the door, his voice breaking slightly with each word he spoke.

Louis contemplates opening the door or not, and decides to give Harry a chance to explain, not being able to stay mad at the curly haired lad for too long anyway.

He moves to get up from his curled up position on the bed to open the door to see Harry, on his knees, with tears pouring down his face.

"Lou..." Harry says and moves quickly to get up to hug Louis tightly, letting more tears stream down his face as he takes in the small boys scent. "I'm so so sorry, let me explain, please."

"Otay." Louis says quietly and lets Harry lead him into their shared bedroom, where he  sits on the bed with Louis' back against the headboard,

Harry sitting on the edge of the bed facing Louis.

"I'm  again so sorry, I had a stressful day at work and I took all my anger out on you. I shouldn't have and I hate myself for it. Please forgive me, I love having you here. You're not careless and I could see that you even got the cleaning supplies out to clean up. You're such a good kitten and so helpful. I'm sorry."

"It okay. Hazzie stressed. Not mad at Louis anymore? Still want Louis?" Louis questions and Harry heart breaks even more, Louis thought Harry didn't want him anymore...

"I was never truly mad, darling. I just wasn't thinking straight. I'll
always want you, baby." Harry truthfully says and moves to bring Louis into a tight embrace, never wanting to let him go.

"Love, Hazzie." Louis whispers quietly, as he rests his head in Harry's neck.

"W-what?" Harry asks, shocked. Louis just said that he loves Harry!

How could his kitten be so forgiving? He didn't deserve the small, adorable and loving boy.

"Louis love Hazzie lots." Louis says happily.

"Well I love you too, kitten." Harry says and kisses Louis' cheek before picking him up and walking downstairs to begin making dinner for the two of them, the messy carpet long forgotten.

Harry quickly makes pasta for both of them and they sit down at the table and Louis chats happily about his day full of coloring and watching cartoons, Harry listening closely and praising him here and there.

Once they're finished, they settle down on the
couch, Louis sitting in Harry's lap, watching Frozen.

Louis ends up falling asleep halfway through the movie, so Harry
shuts off the tv before carrying a sleeping kitten upstairs and into their bedroom. He lays him on the bed gently before getting in beside him and cuddling Louis into his side before falling asleep too, dreaming of a certain blue eyed boy...

--

'We fight and make up, in the end it will always be me and you against the world...'

-N🦋