Solar

[Solar Hashira]
- As goes with all the other 3 celestial warriors, he does not have a name. And as the Solar warrior, attracts the most attention and clearly has the role of a tank. His behavior acts as flamboyant and he sometimes wants & likes the attention to himself.

- He has the most HP in game worlds or the most durability in other worlds. He emits a glowing light by his armor, along with it, the armor generates a shield that explodes with solar fire on hit. His armor emits a cosmetic fire similar to that of the sun and fires small lava jets that do not do anything but light the area around him and is purely cosmetic. It's also apparently very bright when exploring, like a living torch.

- This solar fire can be put out only by completely submerging the spot of the fire in water, this fire burns more quickly and spreads more faster than any original fire. Also burning out it's fuel more quickly, if not put out properly it will burn an average person in under a minute to ash and crisp, and hastily spread to the surrounding environments or grass.

- His shield can generate and explode up to 3 times. Every 3 seconds a big spike will appear alongside his floating shield on the first charge, when he gets hit it explodes and a spike will dissapear(the floating shield will also disappear upon the final charge exploding) this can also act as a normal shield, blocking projectiles and can be controlled to hover or be put anywhere near him.

- He has multiple flasks, each of which has a different effect such as Ichor that makes his attacks lower your resistance (example of making thick skinned creatures more vulnerable), Venom and poison, and cursed flames which is green fire but cannot be put out by water meaning it can also spread to anything flammable underwater however it will put itself out overtime. This can be overcomed by holy/blessed related spells or water

- One of his lethal weapons is a straight flail that goes through and pierces through everything by a certain range including the ground, his second weapon is a unlimited throwing spear that speeds up the Solar fire process everytime the spear lands on a target. Both of these weapons are made from Solar fragments and cause Solar fire on contact of the enemy.

- Solar fire cannot spread through friendlies or allies and can be manually controlled by the Solar Hashira, it also spreads relatively quickly to other flammable materials and non-flammable materials such as bricks, rocks, and the ground itself with the exception of water. Like cursed flames, it will die out overtime or use water to extinguish it

- He also has a shield that prevents him from knockback and 90% of the effects in his world (including Poison, Venom, Blindess, Fire, Cursed fire etc.) even poisoned food will just make him taste it as normal food with a little taste of sour as long as he wears it.

- Most enemies will target him even when he's idle, not moving or attracting attention on purpose (even in fights) but in exchange, only bosses[In a game world] or demons are immune to this effect. His tower puts a orange tint or color in a 680 meter radius.

- His tower, the Solar Tower, is the most powerful among the towers. If it's summoned, meteors made purely of Solar fire will shower down endlessly in a 500 feet radius around the tower. Spreading the Solar fire and making a Catastrophe around the tower and user, meteors might also chase nearby enemies when they land, some turning into the tower's/user's meteor related minions and creatures.

- There is one exclusive minion that can only be hurt through the tail as it's invulnerable anywhere else, it flies and hunts down anyone in the air chasing them until they hit the ground once more. The tower attacks through launching Solar fragments from the top of it like a volcano, it also summons homing Solar meteors to chase enemies away.

- The tower follows the user very slowly, making a trail of Calamity behind. He has the most variaties of humanoid minions, such as a beast cavalry, a dual wielding warrior, and a spearman. All their weapons are made of solar fire, his spearmen minions can throw their spear endlessly as well but only making a minor explosion of Solar fire compared to that of the Solar Warrior itself.

- Each of his humanoid minions has a unique ability, like his dual wielding warriors are able to send small slashes of Solar fire at a medium range as well as deflecting projectiles and his beast cavalry can carry both a Solar spear, the same one that his original spearmen minions have and both a sword and shield. This shield is not very special itself however this shield works like his own Solar shield although this does not explode but instead it is able to launch the spikes generated. And if the user wants to, the humanoid minions are able to act as guards.

- The Tower's appearance is similar to the Vortex's but instead, it shows molten lava cracks throught the Tower's base. Because of this, sometimes it releases lava chunks nearby and the heat it emenates intensifies the closer the area is to the Tower reaching aproximately 175 °C to the solid touch and the farthest range of 10 meters reaching the temperature of 5 °C.

• The most powerful warrior of the Celestial warriors
• Immune to 90% of effects in his world
• The tower is the strongest and most devastating
• Lethal array of weapons at his side
• Different flasks that cause different effects
• A very skilled Celestial warrior able to dash and dodge
• Very Flexible
• Menacing and Lethal minions
• Flamboyant and attention-wanting