8

"What did you need to talk about?" Felix asked.

   What did he need to talk about?

   "Where did you, Ms. Kim, and Mr. Choi go?" Hyunjin questioned.

   "We went and looked at some things that were taken from the house,"

   "How did you even get in to look at that stuff, you no credentials,"

   "My friend helped,"

    Hyunjin pressed his thumb against his index finger causing it to crack. Why did he feel so agitated?

   "Right, the guy who calls you bunny, not that professional," Hyunjin muttered.

  "We're friends. I asked him if he could do this favour for me, he asked me to dinner instead of him doing it as a favour, I told him maybe and then we went and looked at the stuff,"

   Hyunjin pressed his lips together and nodded, "What did you find?"

    "Things that should have been found sooner. It wasn't the dad,"

   "It was the daughter?"

  Felix nodded.

  "Yeah, that is what I was afraid of. Anything you found that links her to it, send it to Yeonjun, right away," Hyunjin said.

  "Where are you going?"

   "I have to go speak with your brother then we have to go to the judge. Tell Yeonjun to meet me at the court house,"

  Felix nodded.

   Hyunjin pursed his lips, "Yuna said it was you who thought it was the daughter,"

   "Uh, yeah, I guess. It was Gaeul who mentioned the evidence, so yeah,"

   "Sure, but you thinking it was the daughter prompted you guys even going there, so give yourself some credit, because you do deserve it," Hyunjin said.

   Felix nodded.

   "Alright, I should go, please make sure to get that stuff to Yeonjun,"

   "I will,"

  Hyunjin nodded and turned beginning to leave.

   "Professor Hwang," Felix called out.

    Hyunjin turned around, "Yeah?"

    The blond pursed his lips, "Do you think that she got some type of gratification from living there?"

    The professor took a deep breath, "Honestly, I couldn't tell you. My job is to keep the bad guys in prison and make sure the good guys stay out. However if you are curious about that, I recommend you go to Shuhua, she can give you the insight you want, Fe-Mr. Lee," he said, motioning to Shuhua's office.

    Felix looked over and nodded.

  Hyunjin was about to leave again, but he stopped himself, "Mr. Lee, I wouldn't try to understand this particular situation too much, it won't make much sense, because only she knows why she stayed,"

   The younger pursed his lips and nodded.

The door opened and Gaeul peeked her head out, "I hate to interrupt, but like I need some help, because Yuna is literally about to rip Ava's head off, and Beomgyu and Jeongin will not help, because they are scared of Yuna,"

   "It is fine, Ms. Kim, I am leaving. Mr. Lee, do not forget to send everything to Yeonjun,"

  Felix nodded.

  Hyunjin nodded a little and left, leaving Felix to go back into the room.

   "Yuna, did you bring your laptop?" Felix asked.

  Yuna stopped arguing with Ava and turned to Felix.

   "Yeah, I did, why?"

  "We need to send the pictures of what we found to Yeonjun and it would be easier from a computer,"

    Yuna nodded and went to her bag a grabbed her laptop.

   "What did you guys find while there?" Beomgyu asked.

   "Things that I wish I never saw," Jeongin said.

  "Aren't you the one going in to law?" Ava questioned.

  "Civil law, not criminal, there is a difference, sweetie," Jeongin stated.

  Ava rolled her eyes.

   "Oh my god, she…" Yuna looked away.

    "She is crazy," Beomgyu murmured.

  "No diagnosing without actually evaluating," Gaeul said.

    "Okay, everything is sent to Yeonjun," Felix said, closing Yuna's laptop.

   "So does that mean this case is over?" Beomgyu asked.

  "Technically, the case regarding the dad is over, the one for the daughter is just starting and I have a small feeling we won't be on it," Felix answered.

  Ava sighed, "Well if this is over, I am going home," she said.

   Collectively almost everyone agreed.

   "Hey, you need a ride home?" Gaeul asked Felix.

   Felix shook his head, "No, uhm, I am going to stay a little bit longer, see how it turns out,"

   "Do you want me to keep you some company?"

  "No, no, you've been here all night, go home get rest. I'll be fine by myself," Felix said.

  Gaeul nodded and grabbed her bag, "I'll see you later then,"

   Felix waved and Gaeul left.

    The words Hyunjin said earlier bouncing in his head.

   He was just a little too curious.