64| The play {kinky M}

A week later, college was another 4 weeks from closing for the summer holidays.

The group had made plans with Ken and Jason to spend the next month in River's grandparents' farmhouse and then make it to Jason's parents' beach cabin for the month after that. Everyone was excited to finally take a break from all drama they had gone through in college.

On Friday afternoon, Eli and Jessica had gone over to Eli's parents' house to spend the rest of the day with them. They were driving back home late at night when an argument about Jessica going to a strip club with Nadia and Payton broke out in the car.

"My girlfriend doesn't need to be out there shaking her goods in front of other people" Eli said.

He was kind of ticked off that Jessica never even asked if she could go, she just said that she was going, knowing damn well Eli would never agree to it.

"I'm not going there for an interview, Eli, I'm just going out with Nadia and Payton" Jessica huffed and crossed her arms.

"Just going out, you say? You can just chill with me and watch my dick swing in your face, then" Eli countered.

Wouldn't be such a bad idea after all...

"Boy, shut up" Jessica kissed her teeth and rolled her eyes, making Eli shoot her a quick glare.

"Don't tell me to shut up" he smacked Jessica's thigh harshly, earning a yelp as she rubbed the spot. "And my name is babe. For you."

"Bro, just wait until you get out this car... we're tussling tonight" she mumbled.

Eli's eyes widened and one of his brows quirked up, amused at what Jessica had just called him.

Oh no, she didn't....

"I know for a fact you ain't just brozoned me!" he scoffed, stopping at a red light. He grabbed Jessica's neck and pulled her to him. "Watch how you speak to your man" he gave her a short kiss, released her and went back to driving when the light turned green.

"I don't need to watch shit..." she muttered to herself.

Eli was pissed at her attitude but it was the good kind of pissed. It made him want to tie her up and punish her.

As he parked his car outside of her building, he smiled to himself when an idea popped in his head. He could see Jessica looking at him with quirked up brows but he just winked at her, thinking let's see how long your nastiness lasts tomorrow.

The next day, on Saturday, they went out for lunch. The same topic they had been discussing in the car the night before resurfaced when they walked past a sex shop at the mall, and Eli was itching to get home that afternoon.

The couple hadn't had sex for quite some time now. They had been making amends and slowly getting back into their dynamic since their 'talk'. Eli decided it would be fun to tease her every now and then until her sexual frustration got the best of her. Which is what had been happening since they drove to his parents' house the previous day.

It had been just after that talk that Eli started thinking of really spending the rest of his life with Jessica too. He would daydream of finishing college and moving in with her, getting their dream jobs or whatever, getting married, having kids... just, you know... growing up and old together.

And that's why he wouldn't let her go to no damn strip club.

Got me all the way fucked up...

"What did I say to you just last night?" he sighed when she continued to argue with him about it after they'd reached home.