:1

Tale of the Princess by ScribbleYourThoughts

Okay, I am a very stick-to-the-genre girl. That has always been how I write and read books. But can I just say "WOW"? First off the way you rolled in new words that I had never heard before was beautiful. The way you used English but then mixed in this new and incredible and beautiful language was stunning. The aesthetics and the cover are beautiful and go along with every chapter that I have read. The way you can keep readers engaged even though something may be confusing or new is so unique and creative.

The way that you have woven Shyra and Uttara's friendship is incredibly heart-warming. They have their duet, action-packed but with love. The kind of friendship that is worth writing about. So that is wonderful. 

I think that the way that you describe everyday motions is very well-written. The way you describe Shyra's surroundings is amazingly well-written. I think that maybe a little bit more work on the dialogue is needed, just like fully explaining her emotions through the dialogue, and BAM you got a piece of art! 

Throughout the entire story, I am drawn in by the allure of your words. You make everything flow smoothly. It is quite the feat to do that while also describing the nature around your characters. You describe the history of the world that you are creating in a manner that doesn't feel like an information dump but more of an intelligence meeting; if that makes any sense at all. You draw us in with the information of your world rather than force us to break away because it is too much. 

I recommend this book to anyone that wants a powerful female lead that struggles to lead her planet to its rightful place. A girl that is turning into a woman in front of her people. A woman that is ready to fight for anything and everything. If you want a book full of mystery and heroism, this is the book for you!