Mentally preparing myself

Here I am at 3.40pm. Sitting at my desk, i'm going over my detailed schedule for tomorrow, making sure I have everything packed and ready.
The realisation that tomorrow I'm going to be speaking to the number one K-pop girl group in the world and meeting my bias, Lisa.

I stand up and walk over to my wardrobe to grab the perfect outfit to show my love. I picked out my favourite jeans, a simple turtleneck to protect me from the cold and a fake leather jacket, and then I pair it with super cute knee-high boots.

After checking the time, I realise it's coming up to 6pm. I walk downstairs to make dinner. Whilst waiting for the water to boil, I quickly go to my room and place on my pyjamas and put my long, black hair into a braid. Once I got back downstairs, I finished making my dinner. I sat down at the dinner table, put my phone down, and finished eating. Once i was done, i placed my dishes to be washed. Then, I flicked through channels on the tv until i gave up and watched blackpink's light up the sky documentary on netflix. I then went upstairs, brushed my teeth, and did some stretches before rechecking my bag for tomorrow.

After saying goodnight to my family, I got into bed and slowly drifted to sleep, listening to the ambience of waves crashing against cliffs.