Baby Names

All afternoon Danny has been running around the house with each time he would run back into the living room, where Will and Emma were, and yell a name.

"Daddy!!"

"Danny!!"

He leaves and runs back.

"Mommy!!"

"Danny!!"

"I am tired."

"Well, little man, I would say so with all the running around you have been doing." Will had his arms outstretched to Danny so he could pick him up. As Danny runs to his arms, Will picks him up to sit between himself and Emma.

"Mommy?"

"Yes, sweetie?"

"Is the baby a boy or girl?"

"I don't know yet, baby."

"Oh, well.."

Danny crawls closer to Emma and cuddles next to her, placing his head on her lap.

"I love you, Mommy." Emma looks over to Will with tears in her eyes, even though Danny says it a lot it still melted her heart hearing him say those words.

"I love you too, baby boy." Emma said while playing with his ginger curls. Seeing this action caused Will to smile. His family was the best and knowing it would be growing made him smile bigger and brighter. As he looked at his wife and son, he looked down at Emma's stomach. Emma indeed had a baby bump now, even though it was still pretty early to show, but it was lovely and cute. When Emma caught on to what Will was staring at she smiled at him knowing the exact thoughts going through his mind because she thought the same. Danny finally fell asleep on Emma's lap as she shifted him and picked him up to take him to his bedroom. After a while she comes back into the living room to cuddle with Will on the couch and watch a movie until she thought of an idea.

 "Will?"

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"We should think of names, so we don't have to worry about it later."

"Alright, how will this work?"

"We will each pick a girl name and a boy name. I will go first. hmm, Mia and Landon."

"I like Mia, but I am not a fan of Landon really. I like Candice and Declan."

"Declan is so cute!! I also like Dylan and Kylie."

"Em, this is going to be hard."

"I know, Will, I know. I just want the perfect name like Danny's was, you know?"

"Yeah, but we have all the time in the world, well actually 9 months, which is a long time. Let's not worry about it and watch Singing in the Rain."

Will and Emma cuddle on the couch silently and watch the movie.

*Author Note: Hope you enjoyed this chapter, even though it was short, but if you have any name suggestions let me know. I have gone blank on names, at the moment. Anyway, thank you for reading and hope you come back for more!*