Chapter 115

"And after all, this is your home"

... They do have a point...

"What were you saying?"
"Who said I'm here for that?"
"What do you mean?"
"I never said I'm here to take the throne"
"!"

... But coming back isn't on my to-do list.

"..." *glare*

He still doesn't want to stay, even after everything we told him.

"Then why are you here?"
"I came to warn you" *gets up*
"Warn us? About what?"
"... The other day, Karl came and tried to take me back by using my woman as a bait"
"Wait, really?!"
"Dad, is that true?"
*nod* "But he's still not back"
"That's because he's not coming back"
"!"
"What do you mean he's not coming back?!"
"He's dead"
*silence*
"WHAT?!"
"YOU KILLED HIM?!"
"... Yes"

I won't put Noah's life in danger.

"HOW DARE YOU KILL MY SON-"
"And how dare he make a move on my woman, and tell her that he wants to take their relationship to a next level, such as 'friends with benefits'?!"
"THESE ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS-"
"Not for me. Listen here, I was okay, as long as I'm the one you're fighting. However, my woman is off limits. Whoever crosses the line is dead. This time, it was only Karl. Next time, it will be all of you, and I do not bluff"
"You're gonna regret this!"
"Sure, whatever you say old man"
*smirk* "You're funny. You think you can beat us all? I'd like to see you try" *attacks*
*dodges* *hit his back* *throws*
*BAM* "OUCH!"
"Do not try me"
"... You know, I'd like to see who's this lucky woman that got you so attracted, to the point of risking your life for her dignity. Do you mind introduce her to me?"
*clench*
"Is she pretty?"
"She must be"
"And I bet she's also intelligent"
"Yeah!"
"My brother said he wants them to be 'friends with benefits', so I'm sure she has a great body-"
*PUNCH*
*BAM* "Agh!"
"WILLIAM!"
"I dare you to talk about her like this ever again"
"Eluma, stop! You're being crazy!"
"I'm being crazy? You should see your sons first. They're the ones that are coming near my woman"
"She isn't yours to begin with! You two aren't even together!"
*clench*

I know we're not, and I know that I'm being possessive. But I will not allow them to talk about her like that-

"William, stop! And you Eluma, stop screaming and listen-"
"NO, YOU LISTEN AND SHUT UP WHEN I TALK. GOT IT?"
*gasp*
"THIS WOMAN IS OFF LIMIT. I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY INSULT OR ANY WRONG MOVE DONE TOWARDS HER, UNDERSTOOD?" *glow*
*gasp* "AGH!!!"
"WILLIAM!"
"MY HEAD!!!"
"ELUMA, STOP IT!"
"AGHH!!!"
"ELUMA!! YOU'RE GONNA KILL HIM!"
"..."

I can kill him, but I don't want to get my hands dirty because of him.

*stops*
*huff huff*
"That's enough proof that for her, I can kill you all, without any regret. Understood?" *glare*
*gasp*
"UNDERSTOOD?"
"Yes!"

Seems like he truly loves her. I don't stand a chance.

"And there's another matter I'd like to 'discuss' with you all"
"What now?"
"What's with the changing rules thing?"
"These people were acting freely, especially after you left. We had to control them, so we had to do some changes"
"... You do know that it's illegal, right?"
"You were away, so we took this matter in our hand"
"... How dare you do this?"
"What?"
"HOW DARE YOU CHANGE THE RULES?!"
"What choice did we have?! These people needed to understand that there are people ruling them. There should be no such thing as freedom here-"
"STOP WITH YOUR NONSENSE! MY PARENTS ESTABLISHED THESE RULES WISELY, AND YOU ARE IN NO POSITION OF CHANGING THEM!"
"Your parents died years ago, Eluma. Now, everything is different, and-"
"That doesn't matter. There is not a single rule that harms the society, and you have absolutely no rights of changing them"
"... So basically, you think that the dead knows more than us?"
*ache*
"Dylan!"
"That is not appropriate!"
"I'm serious though. They know nothing about what's happening-"
*SLAP*
"Ouch!"
"Shut up"
"?"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DON'T EVER TALK ABOUT THEM LIKE THAT"
*freeze*
"MY PARENTS KNOW WAY MORE THAN A BRAT LIKE YOU, SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH BEFORE I SHUT DOWN YOUR HEART, UNDERSTOOD?"
*gasp*
"And regarding the rules, you will change them back to their original form, and you will never modify them again"
"You're talking all big, and giving us orders, yet you haven't been here for over ten years. And the moment you came, all you did was scolding us"
"Instead of arguing, do you mind thinking about your kingdom first? You're the crown prince, yet you abandoned everything and left, and now you don't want us to make any changes? Don't make me laugh"
"..."
"For once, don't be selfish, and think about the people who need you"
"... 'For once'?"
"?"
"You're really saying that?"
"Yes-"
"Then how about this, for once, think about how much pressure I had to go through, hm?"
"No, that's different-"
"HOW IS THAT DIFFERENT?! I WAS FIVE! FUCKING FIVE WHEN I STARTED TO TRAIN IN ORDER TO BECOME KING ONE DAY! I STAYED LIKE THIS FOR FORTEEN YEARS! YET YOU TELL ME THAT I'M BEING SELFISH FOR WANTING MY FREEDOM?!"
"I-"
"I UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I DID WASN'T RIGHT. I SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT LIKE THIS. BUT I'VE HAD ENOUGH, AND I COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. TRY TO UNDERSTAND ME FOR ONCE!"
"No need to get angry-"
*glow*
"AGH!!"
"William, you're getting on my nerves. Do one more mistake, and I will rip your heart apart. You've done enough. Got it?"
"YES, YES!"
*stops* "This will be your last warning. First, change the rules back to how they were once and for all. Second, do not go to CelestiaLand ever again, and don't you dare even think about my woman, or else your fate will be the same as Karl's"
"!"
"Now, I'm leaving"
*clack*
"Eluma, wait!"
"?"
"Will you reconsider your stay here? I know they already said it, but the people here need you. We will change back the rules, but you have to be here, for everyone. Your place is here, not in CelestiaLand"
"You do have a point, but my home is where she is. I love my people, and I will come back sooner or later, but now, she is my priority"
*sigh* "Alright-"
*clack*
*remembers* "So basically, you think that the dead knows more than us?"

I want to kill them all. They dared to talk about my parents like that without even knowing them...

*teary* "I... I miss them"

Mom, dad, am I doing the right thing? I personally do think so, and even if I'm not, I can't stay here and leave Blackie. There's no way I'll be able to live without her.

"I hate them all"

Once we're done with her revenge, I'll come back and deal with them, one by one.