Chapter 2

Lisa pov:

Night

I studied all night because i am doing two homework one is mine and second is Jennie Somi already fell asleep while me studying i am very tired right now but i'll still keep continue it i am scared to suffer because what Jennie told me. I known Jennie she is the youngest daughter of the president and own the most biggest company ceo in world Asia. After some minutes i finally finishes doing my homework and jennie homework i stand up and change my clothes and lay down next to somi and fell asleep.

Next day

Third person pov:

Lisa woke up early and saw Somi arent besides her "Somi!" Lisa shouts and then the door opens "oh my god did something bad happened lisayah? Are you okay?!" Somi said to lisa "where have you been?" Lisa asked and somi sign "pabo i am just cooking" somi said and lisa just nod "i'll go take a shower then" lisa said and the somi nods lisa get up in the bed and goes at the bathroom.

Somi pov:

I am cooking our breakfast as you were thinking why did i wake up so early? Cause phone were ringing i forgot to set my alarm 6:00 i accidently make it 4:00 our class will start 7:00 but sometimes 7:30 so yeahhh.....while i was cooking someone suddenly talked and made me startled "Hey so-" "AH!" I said i cut lisa "hey whats wrong somsom?" Lisa ask and i sign in relief "oh its you." I said "i thought someone barge in my house" i added and i heard lisa giggles "well are u almost done cooking?" Lisa asked and i nod "i am done already, here" i put the foods in the table and sat down and we both start to eat.

///

After some minutes we both done fixing our stuff and drove off. Some minutes later we arrived at Yonsei school.

While we we're walking at the hallway someone stopped us. I looked at it and it was.
Jennie Kim and her friends name Park rosé, nayeon, irene, and some others more and they are with the boys jennie bf. Its kai and her friends.

"What do you need again Jennie?! Can you leaves us alone?!" I said angrily

"Woah woah calm down my friend were not gonna hurt ur 'childhoodbestfriend' that is a nerdy girl." She said sarcastically

"Then what?" I asked

"We just wanna be friends with you guys you know." Rosé said

I am not gonna believe this they don't like nerds right? Ain't no way they wanna be friends they must be planning something about lisa...

"And why you wanna be friends? You don't like nerds right?" I said with little seriousness

"Cause ur my friend! And the nerd is your bestfriend so why not?" Jisoo said which is jennie oldest sister.

"Hm..." I am thinking if i should accept it or not, i look at lisa and whisper to her

"Lis will you trust them?" I said in her ears and she look at me and nod.

I looked back at jennie and her friends "okay we'll be friends. In one condition." I said

"Hm? What is it?" Jennie ask