My New Addiction

*****

Avani ~ please, his out of town he won't know

Y/n ~ you want me to house sit for YOUR brother because you made a promise you can't keep

A ~ I didn't know Bryce was planning a romantic getaway please

Y/n~ fine, you're lucky I love you

******

3 Days Later

******

Vincent's house is beautiful. House sitting was so easy. All I had to do was collect the mail, feed his puppy, and clean up after myself. I normally walked around the house in my panties and a sheer top because, of course, no one ever came by.

I was in the kitchen looking for something to eat bent over in the refrigerator when I felt a presence behind me and turned around to see Vinnie, arms crossed, and glaring down at me. "You always do my little sister's dirty work," he said uncrossing his arms and holding them out for a hug. "you know it old man" I hugged him and when I did I felt his bulge poking me.

I have had the biggest crush on Vin since middle school. I never told him or thought he'd share the feelings but lately, the sexual tension between us could be cut with a knife.

"I'm going to shower, you can stay another night since I came back earlier than expected" I nodded and decided to eat an apple.

******

Later on that night

*****

I was watching 'Love Island' on the couch when Vinnie came out of his room in grey sweatpants and no shirt. my eyes traced every tattoo on his body. "Take a picture it'll last longer" I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to the TV.

My body craved him so much that I zoned out from the show and started thinking about the last time we had sex. He sat next to me and nudged me. "what? I'm watching the show" I said shaking off his touch. "Why are you biting your lip at Love Island" I covered my mouth and he chuckled. " Look, I'm going in my room if you got something you need to get off your chest. yk where to find me" he got up and went into his room.

I sat back and tried to focus on the show but I couldn't. I went from looking at the tv to looking at the bedroom door. "fuck it" I got up from the couch and went into his room. I closed the door behind me and leaned against it. "you need something princess?" he stood in front of me subconsciously resting his hand on his hip by his Ace tattoo. I didn't respond I just approached him while tying up my hair and got on my knees resting my hands on his legs

"Damn, you're ready for me, huh princess? " He smirked and ran his fingers through my hair. I looked up at him, making eye contact as I kissed his growing bulge. "I want you so bad," I said before I pulled down his boxers and his throbbing dick sprung out.

I gently held it in my hand and slapped it on my tongue making a shudder escape from his lips.
"You're such a little slut for me" I smiled at him before taking him in my mouth. The moans that came from his mouth were music to my ears. I moved his hands from his side to my head. His eyes met mine and I nodded before he grabbed my hair and thrust it into the back of my throat.

I rubbed my clit and started moaning as he used my mouth to make him finish. When he finally released it swallowed and moved back up to kiss him. he picked me up, carried me to the bed, laid me down, and got on top of me. We started to make out as he took off my panties. I felt him start to rub my clit as he moved his attention to my neck. Then he started fingering me making it hard to control myself. I was gently moaning his name and lewd words into his ear.

" Do you know how long I've wanted to hear those slutty sounds come out of your pretty mouth?" he slapped his dick against my clit making me hum in anticipation. "this pussy belongs to me " I nodded as he inserted himself into me. "holy shit!" I cried out as he got deeper and deeper with each stroke. I dug my nails into his arm and arched my back as my eyes rolled back.

"Cum on my dick baby, be a good girl for me" He started kissing my neck as he fucked me faster. I tugged on his hair making him look back at me and aggressively and passionately kiss me. He started moaning and his strokes got sloppier and more aggressive. "fuck baby, your pussy is amazing" he sat up and fucked me even faster.

I gripped the sheets as my legs started to shake. "fuck, cum in me baby please" he grabbed my thighs and thrust deeper into me. "Cum with me princess, cum on your dick" With that I released and felt him climax inside of me. we were both catching our breath and I moved my hips down slightly before he pulled out and laid on my chest.

" I think you're my new addiction," he said as I played with his hair. " and you're mine" he sat up and kissed me, gently. "Let go shower pretty girl" I grabbed my legs around his waist and he carried me into the bathroom.