A Day In Her Life

(Being a dump, its not easy to walk with everyone... specially when you are from another country...most of my classmates are unfamiliar to me.. no one wanna talk to me cause I can't speak but honestly i have no problem. I'm happy the way I'm)

(Y/n grab a bus to the NGO she work for.. the world couldn't find the talent she have but NGO members do. She is a interpreter.  She is the gold coin of the charity. Children are too much attached to her. The bus stop at the spot and she get out... she have most of the friends from NGO. She open the wooden door and few children run to her and hug her.)

CHILDREN: we were waiting for you.. why were you late?...
Y/N: sorry(in sign language).

(Both of the parties get into the house were other staffs were talking. Seeing y/n everyone smile and some of them hug her..)

Y/N
(Its really release my stress and give me positive energy when I meet with these people. We start talking about a big project of collecting donations from big companies to help the students of the NGO who got the chance to study abroad)

STAFF 1: I think we should start quickly. But before that we have to listed the companies we going to hit.
STAFF 2: yeah.. and we will take y/n with us..she can handle the things very easily.

(I look at them and chuckle..)
STAFF 3: Yeah... you are the one we can rely.

(Without wasting time everyone start working on the project like few of members go out for the leaflet making, few of them already come with the authority permit letter. We figure out the papers we need for representation....after hours we complete our work and start hitting the house)

Y/N
( i start walking to my rented house. I'm not from this nation but the people i met is not less than a family... they take care of me. They love me. I look up in the sky and its become the canvas filled with violet, orange colour ray. Street lights are blessing the path with its warm light. Couples are walking...most of the people coming back from their work. I reach to my safe place and get into the room. My feet are hurting. Im heavy and chubby so sometimes my legs hurt but its ok. I love my self. I take bath and then start making dinner for me. After sometime I complete my cooking and now I'm ready for dinner. I sit down and start eating while go through the internet where i search about the companies we will go for. Most of the companies have CEO who are old but there is a company which have a Young handsome CEO, it's strange. Also its have his a photo)

 Also its have his a photo)

(Wow he is handsome...cute also maybe he is too much polite thats why he looks so cute. I get up and wash my dishes then end my day with a good sleep)

Hello beauty, sorry for being late😜 but tell me what you like about this part and do comment 😄
Point...y/n is a foreigner...you can imagine her, from the nationality you are there is no problem❤️❤️