CHAPTER 1 (Aiden)

5:00 am
I am already awake.
There is no need for an alarm to wake me up.
I am habitual of waking up at the same time.
5:30 am, I did my morning business now I am heading to the gym for my morning workout. Daily one-hour exercise is a must for me. I like to keep myself fit.

7:00 am, I showered and got ready for my office. Now, I am sitting at the dining table for my breakfast.

8:00 am, I am in my office getting ready for my work.

I am Aiden Allen Smith, the CEO of SM Groups of Company, one of the biggest companies in the world. I am handsome and rich, that's why everyone wants to be in my good book. But I am quite good at analysing people. So it's not easy for someone to fool me.

I don't like girls, they are just a distraction for me from reaching my goals. But I do respect them, but I don't need a girl in my life. I like my life in a rhythm and I don't need anyone to disturb that rhythm. In my life there are only two women, one is my mother and the other one is my younger sister.

From 8:00 am to 6:30 pm are my office hours and it is filled with lots of meetings, deals, paperwork...etc.It keeps me busy, sometimes I even forget to eat my lunch. But I like to do my work very much. It gives me particular satisfaction and one more thing I don't like is tardiness.

Knock, knock, Someone knocked on my door

"Come in" I permitted to enter my office

My assistant, Jenna Grace entered my office with a cup of coffee. She is a 26-year-old woman. She is very sincere at work. She is not like other girls, she only minds her own business. That's why she is still in my company.
She kept the coffee on the table and started to explain my today's schedule.

"Sir, you have a meeting with the company's shareholders at 9:00 am
A lunch meeting with Mr Angelo at 12:30 pm and at 3:00 pm there is a conference call with Mr Wang.
At 7:00 pm there is a dinner date with Ms. Brooks in Rosewood restaurant, that's all sir."

"Dinner date with Ms Brooks, I don't remember I ever asked you to arrange a meeting with Ms Brooks" I said

"Sir, actually this meeting was fixed by Mrs Smith," she said

"Ok I will talk to her, you can leave"

"Sure sir" With that she exited my office.

Suddenly, my phone started to ringing. I took my phone " Mrs Smith calling" showed on my phone screen.

"Hello," I answered the call.

"Young man, do you still remember there is a woman in Smith Residence who is your mother? Other side asked

" Mom don't be overdramatic, why..." before I could complete my words she started to speak again

"What overdramatic? My son forgot about his mother, do you know what a mother's feelings are? Don't you love me anymore?"

"Mom, just stop it. What should I do?"

"Meet that girl. please"Finally, she said it

"Mom, why did you arrange a blind date without asking my permission?" I asked her

"Without your permission? Seriously, you are already 28. Do you know after crossing 30 you will be on uncle's list" she screamed into my ear.

"Mom, stop it"

"No, you stop it, meet this girl son. She is beautiful with175cm in height. She is 26, already completed her studies and is also from a good family. Overall she is an amazing young lady" She won't leave me alone. I sighed

" Mom, I am busy"

"No, you will meet her that's final. Last time you escaped but, this time YOU WON'T ESCAPE. If you want to escape then don't talk to me anymore." Mom's and their emotional blackmail.
sigh
"Fine, I will go," I said to her

"That's my boy" With that she hangs up.

Now I have to meet that girl
I completed my work at 6:30 and directly went to that restaurant.
When I entered the restaurant my eyes caught a girl sitting in a corner, with her back facing me, I went to her and stood in front of her. That's when I noticed she is wearing a knee-length blue colour dress.
She has brunette hair and blue eyes. She is beautiful.

"Hello, Ms. Brooks" I greeted her.

"Oh hai, you are Aiden, right? She answered

" Yes," I said

"You are looking more handsome in real life. Btw I am Emma Brooks" She introduced herself and I just nodded

"First, we can order something and then we can talk about each other" She said and took the menu card.

"Ms. Brooks" I called her

"Oh, please call me Emma," she said

"Ms Emma, you are beautiful and I think you are very smart also" Suddenly she blushed.

"But we are not a good match" When I said this instantly she became pale.

"But, why? We didn't even talk properly" she asked but I kept quiet.

"Why don't we try to get to know each other? she asked again.

" Sorry, I won't invest my time in something which is not going to be successful" With that I stood up to leave.

"But why, is it about my appearance, intelligence or my family status? She asked

"Ms Brooks, if you love a person this thing will never matter to you," I said this and started to leave but I heard a last question."What kind of person do you like?"

"I don't think there is a person who I will like" other than her last sentence I said in my mind and left from there.

I don't think there is someone who can capable of replacing her...
Is there anyone who can enter in my heart??

.................................................................
The picture above is Aiden
Who is this her?🤔
Do you like this chapter?

Please support me with your ⭐
Ok 👌 see you next chapter

Now, bye 👋