Chapter #4

It was officallys Y/n's adoption day, she has untill 5PM. After breakfast everyone played tag  for a bit. Then Y/n and Nat played some songs together for everyone. Y/n played with everyone as much as possible. Till 5 rolled around. 

"Y/n it's time to get ready!" Mom called out. She had been playing with all the younger kids. "Oh okay." She said, putting down Rossi. "Your outift is on your bed." Mom said to her as she ran inside. Ray watched Y/n walk down the stairs with all of her stuff. "Y/n did you ever find your pick?" A kid asked. She smiled and nodded, then she walked over to Norman. "Here I made my lucky pick into a necklace for you." She got embrassed when she realized everyone was watching. "I mean you don't have to wear it, or even keep it-" Norman took it and put it on, then hugged her. "I'll wear it everyday." He said trying to not cry.

 Y/n walked over to Emma and Ray. She hugged them. "I wish you could all come with me." She tried to smile. Emma hugged Y/n hard. "Promise you'll write to us?" She asked. Y/n nodded her head. "Of coure, I'll write everyday!" She walked to the front next to mom. "Nat, please keep playing you're doing so good." Nat smiled. "I will Y/n everyday!" He said. 

Y/n smiled than looked down and Rossi was crying. She walked over to him and hugged him tightly. "I'll miss you so much little buddy, you too Dominic." Y/n started crying. "Here Rossi take this." Y/n put her hat on his head attempting to adjust it to fit his head, but the hat was a bit too big. "When you see me again, give me this hat okay?" Y/n smiled. Rossi nodded with tears. "And look out for those three back there for me would ya?" She smiled brightly one last time as tears began falling from her eyes. Rossi soluted to her.

 "Y/n it's time to go." Mom said. Y/n stood up crying. She turned at the door. "I'll write a song about all of you, so I'll never forget." She cried. "I'll write about tag, the food, the big feilds, all of it." "Y/n now." Mom said. She nodded and they left. Mom started humming Dr. Normal and Daisy. 

While walking Y/n looked up and smiled. "I lived a good life right?" Mom stopped and almost froze. "Here I mean, you think it'll be better out there?" Y/n asked. Mom sighed in relife and nodded. "You'll love it." 

They arrived at the gate. Y/n walked in and now her fate was set.

*Back at the house* 

Norman colasped when Y/n walked out. "Why'd she have to go first?" He cried. "Think, she'd be the heart broken one left here." Emma tried to resure him, only making things worse. Ray rolled his eyes and walked away, secrtly crying too. Rossi walked over to Norman and hugged him. "God will you all stop crying, it's not gonna change anything!" Emma said running to her room. 

That night, Norman looked at the un-made bed that sat awkwardly in the made rows of beds. He opened his drawer to put his necklace in one of the drawers. There was a letter labled. 'Norman' He opened it quickly. 
'Hey Norman, I'm probally with my new faimly right now! I hope you won't miss me too much. Think about it like this. I HUGE game of tag. I'm waiting for you to find me, you haven't been able to do it before, but I know you'll find me. I'm writing this beacsue I know I won't have enough time to say bye. That day I said I lost my pick I had already made the necklace, I was actully writing this. ANYWAYS. Norman you meant so so much to me while I was here and I don't know what I'm going to do without you. But I'll write a song about you. All of you. I'll play our song everyday, don't forget it, dont forget me, thats all I'm asking, kay? Anyways I'll see you again, some day. Again Norman, until then, I couldn't have been happier meet you, Dr. Normal.'  
       - Daisy♡ (P.S. can you give my other letter out, thanks!)  

Norman looked in the drawer and there were letters labbled for every person that could read. Norman started to cry again, he stopped himself, then decided he'd pass out the letters in the morning. 

The next morning was the first without Y/n. The mood downstairs was gloomy, from those who were close with her. Norman sat down at breakfast not saying much. "Morning Norman!" Emma cheered. "Morning Emma." He smiled lightly. "What are those?" Emma asked looked down to the many flodded peices of paper. "Oh there letters from Y/n, want to help pass them out?" Norman asked. Emma nodded. "We can pass them out after breakfast!" She smiled sitting in Y/n's spot. Norman sighed. "Morning you two." Ray sat next to Norman. "Morning." Norman said. 

After breakfast Emma rushed Norman outside. "It's so quiet out here." Norman said quietly. "What do you mean?" Emma asked. "Y/n, I can't remeber a time where she wasn't playing out here." Norman sighed. Emma put her hand on his shoulder. "Just think, now she's making the real world a little less silent, she's playing for the world." Emma cheered. Norman grinned. "You're right." He laughed. "Now lets pass out those letters." Emma said. Norman nodded. 

They played tag to pass out letters, once some one was tagged they'd go to the front, and get their letter from Emma. Once Norman had found everyone he walked to the front. "Is that everyone?" He asked. He expected a 'no' but when Ray said yes he remebered that Y/n was gone. "Hey good job Norman you found everyone!" a kid cheered. A couple kids had been crying from the letter and some still hadn't opened theirs. 

Norman sighed and walked to Y/n's tree. He looked over and saw her, calmly playing their song. With that longing look that she'd always have when she got lost into music. He slowly hummed with her, then she turned his face towrds him and smiled. "Norman we want you to play with us!" A kid yelled running up to him. Norman looked up to the kid then back to Y/n but she was gone. "Norman come on!" The kids laughed dragging him up. "What were you humming?" A kid asked. "Oh nothing." Noman rubbed the back of his head and smirked sadly. 

That night Norman laid in bed trying to sleep, he tossed and turned but couldn't. He could have sworn he saw Y/n get up multiple times. But it was only his mind.