10|nothing new from him.

i can't believe andrea already found a boyfriend the same day she left.

she is mine and always will be mine.

pedri is picking me up soon and we are going to training so that's when im gonna ask him what andrea said.

"hey pepi, did you ask andrea about last night?"

"i did she said they kinda got in a relationship last night" pedri said annoyed

"that's interesting, and you just let her?"

"yes i mean its not like i can give her a lection about it over the phone, she will hang up"

"your right"

at the training i was kinda sad and i think everyone saw it but i don't care

raphina came to ask me what happened, i refused to tell him because i refuse to let my self love andrea.

pedri thinks its about vanessa because we recently broke up, it didn't affect me at all.

"are you sad because my sister got a bf?" pedri asked as we got in the car

"no."

lie.

i guess i need to be happy for her, she found a man she loves and makes her happy.

i mean i can do that too.

"alright, but im not happy either, she's 18 and she can get pregnant and-"

"pedri you know she isn't dumb please"

"yeah i know but"

"but i understand you i have a sister too"

"she is still my little sister, and i need to protect her"

"how are you gonna manage to do that?"

"i dont know" 

"maybe you can call one of your cousins who u trust and tell them to take care of her"

"good idea, i will call Sergio, he is the oldest and i just know he will take care of her"

"right"

_______________________________________
andreas pov:

"you need to break up with Nikola"

"what" i yelled practically

"no Sergio i can't to it"

"you need to."

"i am not gonna do it, end of the conversation"

i stormed off to my room and locked it, they can't make me break up with Nikola, i love him.

i have only 3 months left before i go back to barcelona, i wanna move back here but i can't because of my job.

i was overthinking my life when Nikola called me

"heey"

"hi"

"wanna go out tonight?"

"sure"

"I'll pick you up at 8pm"

"alriight"