chapter 14

Jacyendas POV

I got home and Nicole met us soon after Johnson and Nicole sat on my couch just talking and kissing and it was pretty sickening watching them. I know what Jack means now. My parents left for a trip and they dropped Max off at my aunts because I wouldn't be able to take of Max cause I'll be in Florida. I walked to my kitchen and made some mac and cheese. I heard a knock on the front door. "Johnson can you get the door?" He didn't answer and I heard the knock again. I looked for Nicole and Johnson and they were making out on my couch or I think they were making out. I sighed and went to open the door and I saw Gilinsky with a bunch of roses and a giant teddy bear. "Oh my god." "This is for you baby girl." I grabbed the flowers and the bear and set them down and kissed his lips. "Thank you pup." Then I walked back to the kitchen and obtained to my mac and cheese. "I'm making mac and cheese do you want some?" "Yes." Jack sat on the stool and waited for me to finish. "Jack why do you do that?" "Do what baby girl?" I laughed. "You just stare at me until you have my attention." "I'm not staring. I'm admiring love." "Admiring?" "Yes, I'm admiring how gorgeous you are and how lucky I am." "Oh jack you're one funny guy." I felt a pair of arms around me. "I'm so serious. You're definitely gorgeous and I'm definitely lucky." He left kiss on my neck and started to suck some spots too. "Jack sstop." I whined, I need to eat before I do this. "Baby girl" he hummed in my ear. "Jack can we eat first please. I'm so hungry." "I'm hungry for you baby girl." He bit my neck. I'm sweating what the hell Jack. I sighed and turned off the heat and turned to face Jack. "Hi baby." He smirked at me and it made me want to melt. "I hate you so much." I pulled him in to kiss me and he pushed into my body so he could kiss me deeper. "Jump baby girl." I jumped and he carried me to my room and set me down on my bed. He took her shirt off and I pulled him back down to kiss me because I missed his taste. "Take your pants off." I moaned. "What?" I groaned and turned over so I was on top and took his pants off. I grabbed his boxers and slid them down just enough to let his member out. "Baby, you don't have to do this." "I want to so be quiet." I licked the tip and he groaned "I hate teasing please Jacyenda." I slowly went down on him and he was swearing under his breath. I moved my hands up and down in sync with my mouth. "Oh fuck Jacyenda- I gonna- I cant hold it. Jacyenda st-" he let go in my mouth and I crawled back up to his face and kissed him. "You're so good baby girl." He breathed. "But now it's my turn to make you feel good princess." He turned over and took my shorts off and moaned "You're wearing lace fuck." He rubbed two fingers on my entrance and chuckled lowly "you're already wet baby girl." He slide his hand to the side of my underwear and pushed his fingers inside of me "Jaaack." I moaned and he went faster I wanted him inside me already. I bucked my hips up and he laughed at me "settle down baby girl, let me finish making you feel good." He hit a spot that made me release everything I had. "Now for some fun." He winked and pulled a condom out and put it on and went inside me and slowly moved just to get use to me again. I told him he can go faster ans he went a little faster it hurt but I don't really care. It feels different when Sam did me though. He wasnt reached all the spots Jack is reaching now. "Baby girl are you okay?" "I'm fine pup just don't stop." He wennt faster and moans left my mouth. The moans seemed to be encouraging for him cause he went even faster. I turned our bodys over and I grinded into him. He held my waist for guidance and support. "Ahh fuck baby you're so good at this." I started to go a little faster but it was harder for me, Jack could tell too so he held my waist tighter and pulled me back and forth. "B-baby. I'm almost there." He pulled me in harder and it started to move the bed a little.
Jack stopped and layed me down next to him. This was probably the best we've ever done. High five to us.

I'm so hungry now. Jack fell asleep next to me and I wanted to go eat mac and cheese. I got out of bed and tried my hardest not to wake up Jack and I succeeded.

I walked downstairs and Johnson and Nicole were gone. Nicee left me a note

We left once we heard you guys moan so uh text me when ya wanna hangout or whatever yeah lol bye

Nicky ♡

Well shit. I went to go to the mac and cheese and fixed myself a bowl, Nicole left enough just incase Jack wanted some when he woke up.