Pt. 2~ my horny stepbrother

He slowly removes the blanket covering me. "D-damien w-ot are yu d-doing" I say struggling to hold back the noises I need to release. "Don't u want me to help?" He says smirking. I let out a small moan from the vibrations, my legs are shaking. I hesitate. Though I really want to be fucked. I sigh then nod. "Good girl, you'll be my little slut," he says.

He crawls on the bed and over to me until he's on top. His hand moves down to the vibrator and he slowly moves it in a circular motion. I can't help but let out a loud moan. "You like that?" He asks. I nod. I can feel the orgasm coming. "I need to c-cum.." I say. "Your not going to cum until I command you. Be a good girl," he replies.

Taking off his shirt, I admire his abs. 'Fuck they're perfect' i think. I run my hands up and down those perfect abs moaning from the on going vibrations on my pussy. He removes the vibrator and my body relaxes. "Don't get comfy your in for alot more you whore," he says. He kisses down my body until he reaches inbetween my legs.

He teases me, his tongue circles my pussy. I arch my back from pleasure. I never thought he'd be this good with his tongue. He eats my pussy like its a meal. "Oh fuck Damien," I moan. His tongue massaging my clit. "Can I cum now.." I beg. "Fine." I sigh and let my body release the warm cum. "Sit up and watch it leave your perfect pussy," Damien commands. I sit up and I can see the cum leaving my pussy, flooding out onto my bed.

"Let me slide in baby." He says. I nod and he unbuckles his belt. I take off my shirt and unclip my bra. I squeeze and play with my breasts as his hard cock leaves his boxers. My mouth waters at the sight of his large dick. "I want it inside of me, now." I say. "Beg for it." He commands. "Please.. I want your perfect cock inside of my tight pussy," I say. He rubs his cock up and down my pussy before putting it in. I gasp at the feeling. He pushes in and out of my tight pussy, loosening it. He groans. I let out a loud moan at the feeling of his hard dick filling me up. My hands still on my breasts. He puts his hand on mine while pounding my vagina.

I put my hand down and rub my clit. "Your my good girl," Damien says. I nod desperately. "I'm going to cum baby," he says pulling out his cock. I take my hands off my clit  and onto his cock. Slowly rubbing and jerking him off. He groans "I want to cum on that pretty face," he says. He releases and cum squirts out of his hard cock onto my face. It drips onto my neck and I put my mouth around his tip and lick the rest of it off. "Good little whore" he says.