Baby's Breath.

This story is being re-edited to take out sexual scenes since it's been reported.

Black out lights don't bother me. In fact, I prefer it over florences. Bright lights hurt my eyes, while I'm high.

My black hair falls into my eyes, my pale skin lacks any Coloration.

Unfortunately right now I'm going through detox. My guy got busted and I can't find anyone else.

It hurts, I'm sweating, but yet I'm cold. The aches nip at my skin, crawling over my body yet it doesn't caress, but claws.

I just wanted it all to go away. Is that too much to ask? I want to close my eyes, I want it all to end.

My mom walks into the bathroom, leaning on the door frame, she says, "you're high--" she brings the liquor bottle to her lips.

I cut my eyes over to her.

"No, you worthless excuse for a mom," I choke."I'm in pain. I need more drugs."

I lick my dry lips, but there is no saliva to grant me peace. I swallow, but there's nothing there just like the soul that has left my body long ago leaving me as an empty shell.

How nice would it be to buy my fix at a store? But instead I lay here and suffer because I don't have the luxury they offer this bitch.

I stare at her, dressed in a house coat with a gown underneath. Her brown hair curls at the bottom yet sticks up at the top. Her judgemental eyes stare down at me, as she pulls the cigarette from her thin lips.

Exhaling the smoke, she walks around me and squats at the top of my head. She threads her arms under mine, and hoyces me up.

"Here," she puts the liquor bottle to my lips.  "This always helps me."

The liquor splashes on my tongue, and like a demon with holy water it burns. It peels down my throat, scorching my ugula and tonsils. I gasp for air, but the alcohol goes down my wind pipe, choking me like a bad sex night on a stained mattress.

"Lina, stop," I choke.

She pulls the liquor away, staring down at me with bags under her eyes. They look more like change purses.

"Can't you leave me here to die?" I whimper. As if the world wasn't cruel enough, I see my death will not be a peaceful one, not with her as my company.

She'll close the window so my soul will linger when the day comes. She places my head on her lap as she strokes the black strands away from my face.

"Baby's Breath," she whispers. "They're so easily sniffed out."

I stare up at her too weakly, and she's too drunk.

She wipes the sweat off my brow with her fingers. My heavy eyes droop as her image starts to blur.

"I knew it would make you feel better," I hear her mumble. My eyes shut like iron doors and I wonder if they will ever open again.

Perhaps life will show a little kindness after all.

Please remember to vote and comment!!!!

Thank you! I hope you enjoy this story!!!

Due to Wattpad's new updates my characters are 18 years old. I will be editing their age when I have time.