sixty-six

"this is so stupid" yoongi huffed as he tried to put on a shirt by himself, but failed to do so. he had been discharged from the hospital after a few days and could go to school. of course, with limited mobility.

"sungho!" yoongi called out, "i'm on my way!" the man called back before making his way to yoongi's room.

he hummed, "need help putting on a shirt?" sungho asked, earning a shameful nod from yoongi, "fair enough"

the man was careful, making sure to not hurt yoongi in any way, "is that all you need?" he asked, yoongi hummed and looked around before scratching the back of his neck, "i need help tying my shoes" he mumbled.

sungho grabbed a pair of yoongi's shoes and gently put on a pair of white socks before putting on his shoes, "you're taking your pajama pants to school?"

he nodded, "they look like sweatpants. plus, i have a hard time with jeans" he sighed, "alrighty then. i'll go get some sweatpants for you. do you need anything else?" he asked, "i'm okay, thank you" yoongi slightly smiled.

he swung his backpack over his uninjured shoulder, "do you need a ride to school?" sungho asked, "jimin said he'd pick me up"

jimin

RUNNING A LITTLE LATE

STARBUCKS TOOK WAY TOO LONG GIVING ME 2 CROISSANTS AND 2 HOT CHOCOLATES

yoongi

haha dw

typing with one hwnd is bard

jimin

i'lk ttype with kne hand too

yoongi

nooooo make use of your hands minnie

jimin

okayyyy <3333

yoongi

why r u texring and srivunf

jimin

.................

i love you

yoongi

i love you too but you didnt answer my question

jimin

that was the answer

yoongi

okkk then

"i'm so happy you're back" jimin grinned as they drove to school, "i'm happy too" yoongi smiled, leaning his head back a bit on the seat.

"have you been resting well? does it hurt?" jimin asked, "i haven't slept that well because i can only sleep on my back. it hurts a bit, but i'm taking strong prescriptions, so it's not that bad" he responded, "can you use your hand?"

he nodded, "i can, but i'm supposed to wear the sling except when showering or dressing, so it's hard to type with the sling" he sighed, jimin frowned.