did he really said that?

Seungmin

Weekend. What's better than a weekend? I can spend that with Jisungie and Innie maybe the others too. After Sungie chose Minho-hyung as his caregiver, he always waited for said person to come through the front door EVERYDAY. Like today, for example. I had imagined the weekend without all the crying, but what can I do.

It started when Sungie was also waking up. He cried right away and so it took me a while to calm him down so I could put a diaper on him and change his clothes. When that was finished, I took Lino and his pacifier and gave him both, which made him even calmer and finally I fed him. When that happened, I put him on the floor so he could play, which he did for the first few hours. and in those hours i wrote to the others and most of all to Minho if they would like to come over and play with Sungie.

They all gave a thumbs up so I could tell the little angel on the floor. "Sungie~" I said and then his Bambi eyes looked in my direction. "You know who's coming today, huh?" Sungie made grabby hands in Seungmin's direction and then said "Sungie no no."Seungmin giggled and then said "Dada and Hyungies are coming." And then he beamed and wriggled. "Dada dada!" he squealed and through the wriggling from the boy, Seungmin let him down again and he continued to play. Seungmin also turns on the TV and turns on Paw Patrol if everything else gets too boring for him. And so he set to work cooking lunch for everyone.

Everything went well, Sungie was busy all the time and only crawled in when he was thirsty but didn't crawl into the kitchen but waited outside the door, nobody ever taught him that so I walked over to him in surprise with his bottle which was filled with water and sat me down with him. "Good boy. You did well Sungie." I said and then he grinned again and tada there it rang already. He hugged me and said "Up. Up." And then I stand with him in my arms up and walked to the door.

And there stood, Innie, Jinnie, Channie, Lixie and Binnie. " 'yungies!!!" he squeaked and there he was already in Changbin's arms. "Whewe Dada?" He asked and they all looked at me and I shrugged. "Sungie, Dada is coming soon. You'll have to wait a little longer, okay? Shall we go play something while we wait, huh?" Felix asked, and at least for a few minutes the Dada problem was forgotten. Waiting, the five looked at him and with a simple "'tay" they marched into the living room where probably the greatest chaos reigned and play with Sungie and I continued to work with the food.

While the others were playing with Sungie, I wrote to Minho-hyung where he was staying, but got no reply. All went well for an hour until Sungie crawled to the door and tried to open it. "Dada..." he murmured. I went to him and lifted him up only to look into his tear filled eyes. "Oh baby...don't cry.. Dada will be coming soon ok?...For that long you and I can play with your hyungies ok?" Sungie sniffed and shook his head. "Sungie wan' Dada.." It broke my heart to see him cry, but Minho doesn't answer me.

"Minnie.. Dada no luv Sungie no mowe?" Oh man. I went into the living room with Sungie to the others who looked at me worried. "Sungie.. shall hyungies and I call Dada, huh?" He nodded, even though he probably didn't even understand what it meant. And so Chan pulled his phone out of his pocket and called Minho. It rang a few times but he didn't answer and just as we were about to give it up, the doorbell rang, I got up with Sungie and walked to the door and tada there was Minho, but Sungie didn't look up, he kept his head on my shoulder and sniffling to himself.

"Sungie... look who's there.." I said and only then did he raise his head and when he saw Minho standing there he really started to cry. Minho let go of the bag and took the baby in his arms while taking off his shoes. I took the bag and followed him into the living room. "Shhh... shhh.. little one.. why are you crying?.." But instead of answering the question, Sungie countered the question. "D-dada no luv Sungie no mowe?" With his swollen eyes he looked at Minho who looked at me and then at Sungie and then started talking.

"Sungie... of course Dada loves you... what makes you think that... Dada is too late because he brought a surprise for Sungie... but Dada promises you that he loves sungie okay?..." He nodded and held his pinky in front of Minho's face and so Minho hooked his with Sungies and only then could he really calm the boy down.  When he was a little calmer, his stomach growled and his face flushed pinkish and he hid it in the crook of Minho's neck.

We giggled and that was the signal to go eat. "Well then off to the kitchen so we can feed the baby." Said Jeongin and everyone agreed and so we marched into the kitchen. Within a few minutes the food was on the table and the bottle for sungie was also ready. Minho fed him and he fell asleep. And so we ate in a comfortable silence while Sungie slept.

But what was unexpected was that he woke up for half an hour and then said: "Dada Sungie no Jiji sewit. Jiji luv Dada but Jiji no twell Dada he swawed dada no luv Jiji." We all looked at him in shock, he didn't seem to have understood what he just said, at least we thought he didn't. A few minutes after he froze in place and his eyes filled with tears and as fast as he ran away we couldn't react. The only thing that was said was "Did he really just say that?"