Chapter 11

Dimitri

There's something about the tears on Cara's face that unnerves me, it puts my whole mind at an unrest.
The look she gave me after the call with Lorenzo, a look of helplessness, and vulnerability.
I've always wanted to see what it's like to have her like that.

And Lorenzo, the desperation in his voice after seeing his precious wife handcuffed in my possession, like I told him, I want him to beg.

I'm using one stone to kill two birds, I'm going to break one of the best female assassin in the mafia world, while her husband bows to me.

But then again, here I am watching the cameras in the basement, she's pounding on the door, like she wants something, I quickly turn up the volume.

She wants to use the bathroom, too bad she's not allowed outside her cell, I relax back on the chair as she keeps hitting on the door with her tiny fists, I wonder how she has so much power and skill when she looks so frail and fragile.

The door open and Vlad walks in, he's one of the guards watching her door, I see him hand her a bucket, obviously he wants her to use it, her brows scrunch up in confusion as she looks between Vlad and the bucket.

She pushes it back to him, I'm enjoying this, I see the irritation on Vlad's face as she keeps refusing the bucket.

And then she drops it in the floor and kicks it, oh boy, this girl has got some nerve.
I see him advancing towards her, a smile on my lips as she takes steps back.

She's heading towards the wall and it won't take long before he corners her, she's the best female killer out there, she should know he's playing her.

I just shake my head as I keep watching them, and just like I predicted, she's cornered and Vlad is standing in front of her with a smirk tugging at his lips

Then he starts talking, that's when I no longer find it amusing because whatever he's saying is really a bunch of bullshit.

He's putting his hands on her, and not in the torture kind of way, he's...... Violating her, he's going to rape her.

Now that does it, I close the laptop and rush out of my study, my blood is boiling, I don't like Cara at all, in fact I hate her, but watching him touch her has ignited something in me.

No one is meant to hurt her, except me of course.
Her tears stricken face is meant to be like that because of me and not because some horny bastards wants to have a fill of her.

_________________________________________

There were murmurs around the huge halls used mostly for meetings with my men, each and everyone one of them were invested in a conversation.

Vladimir stood at the center of all of them while Viss, myself and Sasha stood just a few feet away from their circle, they're all probably wondering why the impromptu call.

I made my way towards them and just like that they parted to give way for me and so did their murmurs and chattering die down, I walked to the center where Vlad was kneeling, handcuffed and bloodied.

I stood in front of him and the other, the whole noise had subsided, everyoone was watching me with all their attention on me.

"We all know that there are no rules In the mafia, especially our mafia" I voice out and I see a few heads nod in agreement including Viss and Sasha's.

"But there is a particular rule I put in place when I took over from my father, your former Don" I said and they looked to each other.

"Do you mind telling us what that rule is Vlad"? I asked the beaten to pulp man kneeling in front of me, he was shaking with fear, such a pussy.