Date but it's still fake

Nico:
Will and I are going on a date. That I asked him on. And we kissed. And you liked the kiss!! I don't know how I feel about any of this other than I liked the kiss!

I can't tell Will that I liked kissing him because what if he doesn't think the same thing. That would be so embarrassing. Like I think I would die on the spot.

But I need to think about something other than the kiss because now we're on the way to the garden. I'm actually really excited, I mean who wouldn't be though. I get to hang out with Will and go to a botanical garden which is something I've never done.

"Hey Nico," Will says grabbing my attention. "Do you want aux or should I just play my playlist?"

"Oh yours is fine," I say. Mainly I just want to know what kind of music he listens to because it says a lot about a person. And I trust that his music won't make my ears bleed.

"Ok!" he says with a smile on his face and presses play on his playlist. The song is Our Song by Taylor Swift. And honestly out of all her music it's not that bad.

His playlist was actually really good even though it was music I don't normally listen to. But then Tyler, the Creator started to play and I got really excited. He's one of my favorite artists and Will listens to him too.

"You listen to Tyler?" I say excited.

"Duh, he's a lyrical genius with amazing instrumentals!"

"I know right! What's your favorite song by him?"

"Oh I'd say definitely Find Your Wings. All of his music is amazing but that one has to be my favorite, what about you?"

"It's so hard to choose but I think November." I say.

He hums, "Mhm that one's really good too!"

Before we know it we're at the botanical garden and super happy that we found an artist we have in common. We walk in and go to the front desk to pick up our tickets, which I didn't know we needed.

"Um, Will," I say to get his attention. "I didn't know I needed a ticket for this."

He smiles and laughs, "Don't worry about it. I already bought both of our tickets, we just have to pick them up."

"Oh, thank you! I'll buy the ice cream then," I said embarrassed that I didn't know we had to have tickets. I hope they weren't super expensive.

"No, this dates on me," he says. He's so sweet!

"Thanks but I have to repay you some way," he looked like he was going to protest so before he could I say, "Just let me make dinner tonight."

"Well I'd never turn done a home cooked meal but you don't have to. It's fine really."

"No I want to," I say with a smile. I really did want to, not just to repay him but I've been wanting to cook recently.

"Ok if you're sure. We can stop by the store on the way to my place," he says.

We get our tickets and walk into the garden. It was so pretty. I loved flowers so much and there were so many different types here. They had all different color roses and tulips and the prettiest chrysanthemum I'd ever seen.

"Will this is so amazing, all the flowers are gorgeous," I say in awe. There were definitely stars in my eyes.

"You like it? I wasn't sure if you would," he says sounding nervous. I can just imagine him rubbing the back of his neck while saying that.

"Like it? Will, I love it!" and I did. I was genuinely happy, surrounded by pretty flowers and a pretty boy. Honestly what more could I ask for?

We walked around the garden for awhile, mostly me dragging Will to whatever flowers caught my eye. When we were near the exit I saw a huge willow tree and it was breathtaking.