𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡

☾ 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔

☾ 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔

-tarini-

Does Sharvari bhabhi has to be so classy and pretty all the time? Here she's giving me some major homeless feelings as she stands there in the kitchen helping Dev's mother in her so rich and classy kurti and those red bangles on her wrists telling that she's newly wedded.

" hey! Tarini "

She gave some of her attention to me giving rest to the dough she's kneeding and then washing her hands.

" Tara have a seat please "

Damn! The Jaisingh ladies are just so pretty and polite as well. I mean Dev's mother is a social activist and his bhabhi , though she's not jaisingh but she's still the closest family and she's a successful doctor.

" Tarini how are you? "
" absolutely fine bhabhi what about you? You look tired. "

I asked looking at her tired figure as she sighed quite often while walking towards me and sitting.

" ah! Absolutely fine , it's just um....
You know it needs time to adjust in new places , just that's it , nothing else. "

She said while scratching the nape of her neck and there are a few red marks as well on her neck though they are fade , maybe because of makeup -

Wait a second!

Does Aviraj Bhai do domestic violence but he seems so romantic and caring in public , is it all a facade?

"It definitely takes time , right bhabhi"

The chain of my thoughts broke by dev's voice which is dripping playfulness. Why is saying like that?

" ofcourse dev "

Bhabhi said pressing each word as she blushed and dev controled his laughter.

Wait , fuck! I'm just so idiot.
It some other marks and not some violence.

" I talk to you after your wedding dev "
" you can talk to me anytime bhabhi "

" You know my husband won't like it "
" since when did you started blindly following your husband's instructions bhabhi? "

" dev - sharvu don't make my hone wali bahu feel left out "

Dev's mother said loudly from kitchen giving a halt to devar bhabhi talks.

" I'm sorry tarini if you felt left out because of us , I really didn't mean it dear "

Uh- she doesn't have to be so humble and polite all the time.

" it's okay bhabhi and you look pretty"
" thanks tarini "

" it's okay bhabhi and you look pretty" " thanks tarini "