Chapter 2

The day after tomorrow was Lizz's first photoshoot as a manager. She was kinda nervous, but everything went smooth, until the makeup was applied.

All the members sat in chairs that looked like the ones you can find in salons. Everyone had one or two makeup-stylists that styled them.

Lizz saw how the stylist from Felix put makeup over his freckles. She immediately stepped beside him and asked: »why are you erasing his freckles!? It's an important facial feature!« The girl looked, slightly shocked, up to the tall women that Lizz was.

The other makeup-artists stopped too and the members looked to Felix who looked confused.
»Oh, I was supposed to do that everytime!..« Said the young girl. Lizz smiled slightly, realizing, she was maybe a little to harsh. »well, the freckles are important, just like normal moles or a darker spot. Please don't cover them up in the future, that goes for the others too.«

When Lizz looked around, she saw Seungmins makeup-stylist wiping away the concealer from his mole.

»Mrs. Garam, could you please come here real quick?« the organizer called Lizz's name. She turned around to quickly walk to the organizer to hear what the short but broad build guy wanted from her.

Lizz was so focused on her job, that she didn't look back to all the stunned faces that looked at her back.

She didn't realise, she just solved a 5 year old problem for them.

Seungmin whispered, impressed from the act »she's kinda cool« Felix nodded vigorously, his eyes still following their new manager. »I think it won't be so bad, having a new manager like her« Said Lee Know.

He looked to their Leader next to him. Chan just intensly stared at Lizz's back with a half open mouth, Lee know couldn't figure out, what was going on in his head.

Changbin added: »yeah and such a tall one too« Lee know poked him in the belly. »ouch!« he said. »it's not her fault that you are so small.« Lee know whispered teasingly.

This is so shorrrttt not even 400 words😭😭

anyways still don't like her name, but too lazy to do something against it(⁠人⁠ ⁠•͈⁠ᴗ⁠•͈⁠)
How are y'all, my loves?? Tell me, I wanna hear it!!