Chapter 4

Lin Ziran just soaked with the system for a long time, and finally lost to the system of Mo De's feelings, and finally failed to have the perspective of God.

Well, you won :)

But even without looking, I know what's going on! I'm a man with a script.

Presumably, Lu Sui had blocked Wen Yu in the bathroom at this moment and began to carry out a domineering president-style prodding! Wen Yu also had complicated feelings about Lu Sui's unforgettable feelings, but because he was now his brother's boyfriend, he could only ruthlessly refuse, but Lu Sui must have reminded him of the feeling of heartbeat many years ago, this damn and sweet - the reunion of fate!

Lin Ziran suddenly felt that this was actually quite good for CP.

Although the dog is a little bloody... But the sting-exciting plot is simply not too much!

He stretched out his hand to pat his little heart that was throbbing, and suddenly heard footsteps at the door, and immediately wiped away the expression on his face, continued to play the perfect boyfriend, and greeted Wen Yu gracefully.

Wen Yu looked at Lin Ziran's side face, the man's eyebrows were handsome, his eyes were gentle as water, he was always so meticulous and considerate, sometimes even perfect not like a real person, until recently... Only to suddenly realize that he also has a vivid side, although those eyes are as affectionate as ever, they seem to contain more complex emotions, which makes people involuntarily want to explore more.

Lin Ziran's purpose today has been achieved, and after reading the lines, he wants to go back to chase the drama as soon as possible, so he said to Wen Yu affectionately: "Are you tired?" How about I send you back?" ”

Wen Yu withdrew his gaze, and the corners of his lips turned up slightly: "Good." ”

Lin Ziran stood up, and then he glanced at Lu Sui, although he knew that you were itchy, but after all, Wen Yu is still my person now, at this time you should consciously avoid it.

Lu Sui looked indifferent, waved his hand and said jokingly: "Brother, you send him back, I'll just go back by myself later." ”

The bear child did not cause him trouble, Lin Ziran nodded gratifyingly, and then left with Wen Yu.

Wen Yu also has an apartment in the city, Lin Ziran quietly watched him while driving, and soon arrived outside Wen Yu's community, seeing that Wen Yu was about to get out of the car and leave, suddenly his heart was crossed and he called Wen Yu: "Wait a minute." ”

Wen Yu had long discovered that Lin Ziran was secretly watching him, but he didn't move, until Lin Ziran spoke, he raised his eyebrows and smiled and asked, "Is there anything else?" ”

Lin Ziran coughed lightly: "That's right, I have a friend who is a fan of yours and wants me to help you get an autograph." ”

Wen Yu seemed a little surprised, and fixed his eyes on Lin Ziran.

[System: You are making friends out of nothing. 】

Lin Ziran's face was not red or breathless, and he took out the photo and signature pen he had prepared before in one go, and handed it to Wen Yu with a smile.

Wen Yu stared at him for a moment, then suddenly chuckled and said, "Good." ”

He picked up the pen and was about to sign, but when he was about to put the pen down, he paused and looked sideways at Lin Ziran: "What is your friend's name, do you need me to write a few more words?" ”

Lin Ziran looked at the handsome face of the man in the night, because he was closer, the moment the other party turned his head, the tall nose bridge seemed to pass by his forehead only a little, warm breath came with the wind, his heart tightened, and then shamelessly continued to speak: "Oh, he called 'Ran Chasing Stars and Forgot to Eat', as for the rest, you can just feel free, he won't pick." ”