126

"Hahahaha, this bitch dragged out a knife." "

 " With such a thin skin and tender flesh, why do you want to learn how to play with a knife?" "

  "That's right, who are you scaring? Is it a decoration?"

  The ten or twenty men who were brought by Qin Ziran laughed at Hua Mi one after another.

  The flower-tattoed man walked over impatiently, and said to Qin Ziran,

  "You have a very disobedient woman, first let the brothers make her suffer, and keep the one who obeys you."

  Qin Ziran hesitated for a moment, then looked at Hua Mi nodded slightly.

  Seeing this, An Xiaoyu walked over anxiously and said angrily,

  "Qin Ziran, are you crazy? How could you treat a woman like this?"

  He was wrong, he was really wrong, he thought he was just here to help Qin Ziran and Hua Mi got back together, but he didn't expect that it made him see the evil of human nature!

 Qin Ziran pushed An Xiaoyu away, and looked at Hua Mi who was holding a knife in the rain with a blank face, "You saw it too, Ah Mi, I just want you to come back to me, be more obedient, and your life will be easier. Otherwise, you also know what you will face next. I don't want to treat you like this, so don't force me to become a devil."

  Standing in the rain, Hua Mi didn't move, she was judging who was closest to her. The clothes she was wearing made it impossible for her to kill them with one blow.

  Seeing that Hua Mi didn't speak, one of the subordinates stepped forward and stretched out his hand towards Hua Mi, ready to slap her. "
  "You really can't see the coffin, huh!"

  Without a word, Hua Mi slashed at him with a watermelon knife and directly stabbed him. The poor-quality raincoat can't protect the man, hot blood gushing from his chest and it sprinkled.

  Everyone was silent.

  With a blank face, Hua Mi moved her eyes inch by inch, looking at Qin Ziran.

  The man who was stabbed in the chest by her , move on the ground a few times, and they didn't know if he was dead.

  As the sky darkened, the white mist was also dyed black, Qin Ziran's face was serious, and before he could speak, the man with flower on his arms cursed, "You are such a bitch, I'll kill you!"

He took out a string of iron chains and rushed towards Hua Mi.

  A large group of men also rushed up.

  They didn't think there was any problem with so many men beating a woman.

  Because they were wanderers in the streets and alleys, when the disaster came, the police in Xiangcheng didn't know where to go.

  Behind the sight of the garrison, the evil in their hearts is growing endlessly.

   Hua Mi went up to meet them, she began to swing her knife. This is how she fights. Every time she swings her knife, she cuts at places like people's brains and necks.

  If the other party could dodge it, maybe he wouldn't be hacked to death by her.

  But if the other party can't hide, she will cut off his head directly.

  The two heads rolled down on the rainy ground, halfway through Huami and the others, they were horrified, they stopped and looked at the two headless corpses standing in front of Hua Mi one by one.