three

~ • • ~

~ • ◇ • ~one of a kind bride~ • ◇ • ~

~ • • ~
one of a kind bride
~ • • ~

Yoriichi's fingers clenched around the red fabric adoring his toned body nicely. Never in a million years did he think he'd have to dress up as a bride for a demon.

He was too scared to step out from behind the statue to reveal himself to the deities. His fingers fiddled with a lose strand of hair that fell over his shoulders. Only having a little hair tied in bun and the rest loose was extremely strange for Yoriichi. He barely ever let his hair lose, except for when it was nighttime.

The huge amount of makeup caking his face was humiliatingly uncomfortable. Was this really what girls and women had to go through everyday?

"Yoriichi" Xie Lian called out from the other side of the statue. "Are you done?"

"....I am", he hesitantly replied.

"Then get out here so that we can see what you look like!", demanded Fu Yao with an irritated eye role. It earned him a low scolding from Xie Lian.

Yoriichi inhaled deeply, summing up the confidence to show his bride self.

Slowly, he treaded forth, careful not to trip over the dress. The gasps leaving the three men was enough to make him look down in shame, his hands fiddling with one another.

"Yoriichi..." Xie Lian breathed out, his face flushing red.

~ • • ~

My art!Do not repost, re-use or claim as your own

My art!
Do not repost, re-use or claim as your own.

~ • • ~