His Secret Wife

"What happened to you?" I asked and she looked away from me.

"No... nothing" she stuttered I can tell she was crying.

"You were crying?" I asked more like stated and she shook her head. 

"Isha... if you're upset because of what you saw in the morning then you sho.. shouldn't be" I said in the end stuttering.

"I shouldn't be?" She asked innocently. And now her eyes filled up with tears.

"She is my wife isha" I reasoned and she gives me sad smiled.

"So am I" she whispered and tear escaped her eyes and turned to other side making me froze on my place.

In those 2 years, this is the first time Isha said that she is my wife. Even I never acknowledge her as my wife. We hide this from everyone. We never behaved nor we asked each other that we are husband and wife and we want rights. So hearing Isha mentioning her as my wife makes me feel something in my heart which I never felt for her before.

It makes me feel that I'm standing here with my 2nd secret wife.

********

"Mai bhale hi sirf tumhara nahi hun, par tum sirf meri ho. SIRF. MERI. Mrs Isha Arshad malik (i may not only yours. But you are mine. Only mine. Mrs Isha Arshad malik)"

********

Isha Abdullah. a beautiful 17-year-old girl. She lives in a small village. A village where girl treated like trash. She lost her mother when she born. Her father married another woman cause he wanted to give his daughter the love of a mother. But her fate gave her witch disguise by mother. She lost her father at the age of 12 and after that, her stepmother makes her life hell.

Arshad Malik. A handsome kind 25 years old man. Happily Married man. He loves his wife. He married his college sweetheart when he was 23.He lived in Dubai with his wife cause of his business. They both came to their home town for some business but that led Arshad to married Isha.

So how they got married and how they will hide their marriage from the world.

Status: Completed

Owner: love_angell20