5 - Invited

Love finds you when you find it in yourself. 
~ Idillionaire 

•♡•

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 18TH

•♡•

Izuku had never been so happy in his life. That's saying a lot, since the greenette was known to find joy in nearly everything. But he had never experienced this kind of thrill before Friday night. He had told himself he'd only take special cookies occasionally. Yet here he was, eating three every evening with his friends. 

"Okay, okay." Mina chuckled, waiting for her friends to settle down from a laugh. "I have a question." She smiled. " What is the most embarrassing sex experience you've ever had?" She laughed, hearing Kaminari chuckle next to her. 

"Me first!" He laughed, eyes red from how many biscuits he had eaten. "Okay, okay. So- This one girl, back when I was around 15, or 16." He started. "She was my first, and I was super nervous. Anyway, we were going at it, and I suddenly choked on my own spit." He laughed. 

"Stop, ew! That must have sounded weird." Uraraka laughed, slapping the blond's shoulder. 

"It did!" Denki wailed. "I gagged, and it made her cringe so bad she started calling me slurs and we had to stop." He snickered. 

"Bakugou, you must have a ton." Mina cackled, looking over to a stoned blond. Katsuki paused, taking a minute to process her sentence before he sighed, removing his cigarette from his lips. 

"I have one." He sighed, looking over to wide emeralds. He held back a smirk as he noticed how red Izuku's eyes were, freckled cheeks turning redder. "I was fucking some chick, a couple months ago. Doggy-style. She threw her head back and smacked me in the damn face, nearly broke my nose." He huffed. 

"Is that why you had a bruise on your nose this summer?" Kirishima chuckled, cocking a brow. 

"Fuck, yeah." Bakugou smirked, looking over to the redhead. 

"Oh, come on! Who else has sex stories?" Ashido whined, looking around. "Midoriya? Todoroki? You two are attractive, you must have plenty of stories to tell." She smiled, watching a freckled teen burn red. 

"I don't. I'm not interested in having any kind of relationship with anyone." Shoto shrugged. 

"Oh." The pink-haired teen muttered, her shoulders dropping. "Midoriya?" She asked, raising a brow. 

"Uhm- No. I've never... I've never had sex before. The only relationship I've ever been in was in middle school, when I had this huge crush on a boy in my grade." He timidly admitted. Emerald eyes hovered over to see his friends' reactions to him announcing his sexuality, relieved by how none of them seemed bothered by it. 

"Bummer." Mina mumbled. "I don't, either. I've never slept with anyone. We're virgins." She chuckled, shaking the freckled male's hand. Izuku sheepishly chuckled, looking down as his friends began standing up from the pavement. 

This was their hanging spot, where they'd get together every day after school to snack on Sero's chocolate chip munchies, and smoke whatever cigarettes the black-haired teen had managed to snatch from his father. 
It was easy; all the had to do was sneak into a private property by a broken fence, and they'd get to sit behind the old building that was practically run-down and never visited by its owner.

"Well, I'm leaving." Jiro huffed, helping her girlfriend out of the corner she was sitting in. "Momo's eating dinner at my house tonight." She announced.