TEN

Durkio

Durkio

"Whatchal talking 'bout?" Von asked walking up to the group of boys. "Shit is weird, them niggas connected. I've seen them all together once and now weird shit is happening but that lil nigga didn't get touched? He being sneaky with dude, whispering with him and shit." Kentrell said. "Aight but what about uh... that Durk dude?" Von asked.

Kentrell shrugged, "I don't know much about him but he roll wit em, I only know about him cuz his lil girlfriend or whoever she is, friends with my girl and she brought him around sometimes. Dude is quiet from what I've seen but those the ones you gotta watch out for."

Von nodded "ah, aight."

"Why you ask, you know him?"

Von quickly shook his head then said "I've seen him around that's all... uh I gotta go handle something so imma head out but I'll visit you later shiesty aight."

"That's cool man, I'll see you later."

Von smiled and nodded then left, as soon as he got in his car he sent Durk a text asking if they could meet up later, Durk texted back a couple minutes later saying he would meet him at the ice cream shop around a certain time. After the two confirmed when and where Von put his phone in his pocket and focused on the road as he was making his way to his friend tyquian aka Quando's house.

__________________

When Durk and T-jay made it to their destination the boys got out of the car going inside a medium sized shed. Inside was like a small living room, there was a Tv, bean bags, couch and a mini fridge. Boxes were scattered all over the floor but instead of picking them up they just kicked it to the side and sat on the couch. A few minutes later Dominique and Taurus walked through the door with Michael right behind them. "What's up trippie?" Tjay asked. "Nuthin much I just got some things I need to tell y'all and split this money up." Trippie replied shutting the door behind him. The boys nodded and mumbled their responses.

Trippie pulled out two black trash bags from under the kitchen sink, he then walked back over to to where the boys were sitting and turned it upside down pouring out stacks of money on the couch "that's for Durk and Tjay and this-"

Michael picked up and dumped the other trash bag and dumped it on the table. "This for Baby and Polo. It should be 24 thousand each for everybody."

"Aight cool." Taurus responded. "Aight so...we got a problem, them niggas got eyes on us especially me, I'm not gonna get into all that right now but we gotta take a break, wait till shit cool down and then we can back to business."

"Hell nah, we just getting started with this shit."

"Polo, shut your trigger happy ass up!" Michael said, "you gon get us hurt or killed thinking like that, just wait a couple weeks, just a couple and we can start making more, I still got some things to sell so we cool on money for a minute."

"What if they up their security?" Tjay asked. "I'm sure you can handle that, all them niggas ain't smart enough to do that." Michael responded. "Now y'all can go and do whatever but stay out the way, if you see any of them dudes get out of there."

Everyone responded except Taurus who was collecting his money with a pout on his face. Durk noticed and rolled his eyes at the boy. Michael said bye to the boys and left with Taurus trailing behind him. "Tjay can you drop me off at the ice cream shop?" Durk asked.

Tjay nodded and walked out with Durk following behind him, he shut the door then got into the passenger side, before pulling off Tjay gave Durk a look, like he was trying to figure something out.

"Why are staring at me?" He asked. "You hiding something, it's obvious I see it."

"Can you please drop this shit?"

"Durk-"

"Nah, if you don't wanna just take me I'll find a ride." Said an annoyed Durk. Tjay sighed and pulled out of the yard and made his way towards Durks favorite ice cream shop.
____________________

"Call me if you need a ride." Tjay said, locking the door after Durk shut it. "Thanks but I'll probably just call India, haven't spoken to her in a minute."

Tjay nodded and told him to still ring him if he needed anything then drove off. Durk walked inside the ice cream shop and ordered a large cup of vanilla with caramel drizzle and chocolate sprinkles after that he walked over to the cashier to pay but before he could swipe his card an arm reached around him tapping their card on the screen, paying for his dessert.

Durk turned around and it was no other than the king himself.

Von

The dark skinned smiled wide showing off his diamonds. "I've been waiting to see you all day." He said. Durk snickered "you saw me earlier."

"Wanted to see you again."

Durk smiled and rolled his eyes, he grabbed his ice cream from the cashier and walked over to a booth in the back. "You don't want no ice cream?" Durk asked. "Nah, I just wanna talk to you."

Durk scooped up a some of his Ice cream and slowly ate it, Von watched him closely, his eye's never leaving his lips.

"About?" Durk asked. "About us."

Durk stuck his spoon back in the cup then asked "what about us?"

"I mean...I took you out, I pay for you're shit and I let you stay in my crib. I don't do all that with just anybody so let me know what's up, you with me or not?"

Durk looked down at the floor, he didn't know how to answer that question, he didn't want to answer that question. "Durk, I'm not trying to push you into a relationship but I need to know if I gotta step back."

Durk thought about what Michael said but his heart was telling him something different. "Be real with me blondie." Von said grabbing Durks hand.

"I don't wanna be hurt Von."

"I'm not gonna hurt you, I'd never hurt you...let me show you."

Both of the boys stayed quiet for a minute then Durk broke the silence by saying

"Aight...show me then."
_____________________

Heyyyy
See y'all next month 🤭