Chapter Twenty One • Burning For You

I hope you like the surprise I have put into this chapter, thank you for your support and for reading! Lots of love! 

*Warning - Mature Content*

-Loren

Loren let out a relieved sigh as Mae's words echoed through him. 

She dropped the sheet, revealing her wet body to him fully. Lips parted invitingly, eyes locking with his. There was yearning and provocation swirling in them as she gave him complete access to her body. Her breasts covered in beads of water which had yet to dry. They glistened in the light of the antechamber, making them look like gleaming and adorned treasures. Even though he felt like this was a fever dream that was too good to be true, it had been perfectly established with no more than a couple of words; she wanted him. Just as fiercely as he wanted her. 

 "Take your-"

"No." He groaned hoarsely as she reached for his belt. 

Mae stared in dazed confusion and disappointment up at him. Having thought for a second that he was rejecting her.  

"Not yet." He said, leaned his forehead against hers and licked her upper lip as he entered her with his finger. Pushed himself into her throbbing warmth. Mae instantly clenched around him and let out a surprised silent moan against his lips. It smelled faintly of wine and was hot as it spread across the skin on his lips and chin. 

Loren placed his thumb carefully at her bundle of nerves and pressed ever so lightly. He watched as she writhed underneath his touch. Answered to every millimeter of her that his thumb grazed.

Mae's lips chased his as he greedily explored her most intimate places. He evaded them. Not wanting to re-open the cut on her lower lip again like he had done in the woods. He wanted her to be able to focus on what was happening, not consumed by pain and blood.

"Kiss me." She breathed while nudging the tip of her nose against his. Commanding in tone as she seemed to understand why he did not give her want she wanted. Her right arm hooking around his neck while forcing his face closer to hers. Taking what she wanted instead of waiting for it to be given. 

His eyes flickered meaningly to what had him hesitant. "The cut." He reminded her in a low groan but could not help but to lick his lips before nudging his upper lip against hers. An act of utter incapability of staying away after her commanding him to kiss her. His finger continued exploring her during this, moving out slowly and in again even slower. Making gentle circles over her bundle of nerves and enjoying how she almost unknowingly moved in sync with whatever he did. 

"I never said it had to be my lips." She whispered daringly and meeting his gaze without looking away. Loren almost laughed out loud in shock and delight at her suggestion. The urge to wet his lips anew came over him but he refrained.

A crooked smile spread across his lips. She was awfully close to him to be stating that she had not told him to kiss her, but he would love nothing more than to kiss her someplace else as well... 

"Is that where your want me to start?" He asked her, half groaning, half growling in impatience. His cock in agony, still unreleased from his trousers. 

"Either get on your knees or take your clothes off." Mae breathed. He suppressed the groan that wanted to slip out of him. Just when he was about to speak, she slowly shook her head. "No questions. No more talking." She said. 

Mae watched him silently accepting her terms with nothing but the look in his eyes. The arm around his neck disappeared and joined the other one at his hips. Her hands once again headed for his belt.