10

Hello! Welcome to the next part. I won't say too many things, that'll only keep you from reading 😭

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this part!

Ciao 😘

⚠️Strong language⚠️

(I forgot to add that everyone forgave Nami for trying to hurt Luffy. Don't come at me for that-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person POV (The Straw Hats and Law)

As Zoro was still 'waiting' outside of Chopper's office, Sanji happened to pass by and looked over at Zoro.

"What is this dumbass doing outside of Chopper's office? Wait, is he sleeping?" Upon closer inspection, Sanji came to the realization that Zoro was in fact sleeping.

"WAKE UP SHITTHEAD BREAKFAST IS READY!"

As soon as the word 'ready' came out of Sanji's mouth, Zoro's eyes shot open, looking frantically around as if he had just woken up from a nightmare.

"You fucking idiot, don't wake me up like that..." Zoro became overwhelmed by exhaustion that he fell right back asleep.

Sanji sighed and sat down next to him, taking his swords from him and leaning them against the wall.

*How much sleep did he get last night? His eyes looked bloodshot... And this still doesn't explain why he's waiting outside of Chopper's office. Is something going on?*

Curiosity got the best of him and he got up, walked over to the door of Chopper's office and knocked. As if on cue, the door opened, revealing a bloodied Law and a very sleepy Chopper. Assuming the worst, Sanji kicked Law in the stomach, launching hom across the room and ran over to Chopper.

"OW, DAMNIT!"

"Chopper! What did he do to you?!" Sanji frantically picked him up in his arms and carried him out, completely oblivious to the unconscious captain behind the curtain next to him.

"Wait Sanji! Law didn't do anything to me! Now please take me back to my room, it's an emergency, please!" Chopper tried jumping out of the cooks arms so Sanji let him down safely.

Chopper sprinted over to Law, trying to  help him walk over to Luffy's curtained room.

Sanji, still really curious as to what was going on, so he walked over to the room and joined Chopper. The moment he walked past the curtain and looked down on the bed, he almost collapsed.

"L-Luffy? Wait what's going on? W-why's Luffy on the bed... covered in blood?!" Sanji fell back, clasping a hand over his mouth.

"What are you doing here Sanji?! You aren't supposed to know yet!" Chopper shrieked, trying to cover up Luffy but to no avail.

Sanji was speechless. Not a single noise came out of his mouth. He started shaking and his eyes welled with tears.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO LUFFY?! I DEMAND TO KNOW. AS HIS LEFT HAND MAN, I DESERVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM." Sanji immediately started screaming at Chopper and Law, his dread being replaced with anger. He couldn't believe that he just let his captain get hurt. He's supposed to make sure of the complete opposite, and now that his captain is hurt, what does he do now?

Law sighed and decided to explain what happened.

"Okay, I'll explain it to you, but it's not what you think. It's just an accident. And by the way, this story came straight from Zoro. So him and Luffy were just relaxing when all of a sudden Luffy said that he didn't feel so very well. He ran to the bathroom with Zoro right behind him, but he didn't make it so he threw up on the floor. However, it wasn't vomit, it was blood. And lots of it. So far, he's lost a ton of blood and me and Chopper have been up all night trying to figure out how this was caused. I don't know how long Zoro has been out there, but I think he was waiting all night just to hear results from us. And by the looks of it, Luffy might have to be transported to an actual hospital."