Chapter 5

Avenger's POV

Sokovia Base

Tony and Steve where suddenly thrown out of the Hydra base the Avengers where just in, then suddenly Thor noticed that the guy that had been running at inhuman speed was surrounded in a bubble like shield then was dragged by an invisible force to the middle of the Hydra base whilst a blast that was the same colour as the shield came out of the roof of the base. The blast sent everyone around into the air before hitting the ground.

Thor, Nat, Clint and Bruce were all confused with what just happened, all of them seeing the blast and what happened to the guy that was running at super speed. Thor being the most confused especially with the encounter with the woman with the raven hair that withstood the lightning he sent her, and about the weird lightning that surrounded the base for a minute.

"Thor can you get Stark to the jet? Bruce your with me helping Steve in the jet. Clint can you maybe scope out the place and see if anyone is there still? Then Thor and I will be out to help you for a few minutes before we go back to the tower." Natasha gave orders to everyone. Thor stalked over to Stark whilst Nat and Bruce got Steve into the jet.

Clint climbed on of the nearby trees so he could see more. He observed that the blast originated from one spot then it expanded out destroying the entire building. Whoever did it is long gone, either by the blast itself or possibly somehow escaping though Clint doesn't know how that was possible. Clint saw Nat and Thor walk towards where the initial blast was and Clint got out of the tree and followed them. All three of them started to search for any clues on where the guy that was surrounded by a shield was.

Nat was deep in thought wondering if her sister was the one that caused this considering she saw her earlier. Nat shook the thought off because the last time she saw her sister she was more then happy to help Nat with hacking Shield and Hydra last year. Nat has been looking for her sister since but until today she had no luck.

"Any idea on what might have caused this?" Clint asked Thor knowing that a blast like this is kind of similar to when Thor uses the bifrost to come to and from Asguard to Earth.

"No but I might know how to find out. I will be back in a few days for Starks party." Thor said then took off to Asguard leaving Clint and Nat alone to find any clues quickly. Clint rolled his eyes at Thor's antics.

"Nat you have any ideas?" Clint asked his best friend, who didn't even acknowledge him when he spoke. It took Clint a few more tries on getting Nat's attention before she snapped out of her thoughts.

"Ohh sorry what where you saying?" Nat asked Clint who raised his eyebrow at her response. At this stage Clint knew that something was bothering Nat, it was just a matter on if she will tell him and when.

"Something wrong Natasha?" Clint asked Nat softly to which, she shook her head.

"No everything is fine I was just thinking about something. Let's go since there are no clues here, anyways we need to go back and keep an eye on Stark and Steve." Nat said to Clint before she walked off heading back to the quin jet and sitting in one of the seats. Clint left not long after Nat and took the pilot seat flying everyone back to the tower so Tony and Steve can get looked at.

On the way back both Tony and Steve snapped out of their worst nightmares. Both Tony and Steve got everyone in the jet to tell them what happened making them both confused on their team mates findings.

"So your telling me that we have at least two enchanted humans one with super speed and another with powers to make us see our worst nightmares?" Tony asked mainly Clint and Bruce since Nat hasn't said a word since she got onto the jet.

"Yeah Thor went to see if he could find out if anyone has knowledge of the people with the powers or something like that. He said he would be back for your party though Tony so no need to threat for that." Clint said to Tony who just shrugged not seeming to be bothered by the gods missing presence.

"Has Nat said anything since the fight finished?" Steve asked Clint and Bruce who both shook their heads.

"No but she has been deep in thought since we went to check the remains of the Hydra facility. I was able to get her to say a few words but she walked off to sit where she is right now and since she hasn't said a word." Clint said looking worried for his friend. He knows that the last year has been hard for her considering she has been on her own mission to find someone she knew from her past but no one could get any details of who she was looking for apart from Sam.

"Is she still looking for the person she thought she saw last year?" Steve wondered out loud which got a reaction from Nat who was listening to everything but just not responding.

"Yes I am and I'm not giving up until I know they are safe." Nat said almost saying she saw her sister today in the field but was able to catch herself just in time.

"Yes, she is back to earth." Tony exclaimed which made Nat roll her eyes in annoyance. Nat does however go back to thinking if Seraphina has powers or not, if she does, was she the one to blast the Hydra facility or was it someone else?

"And she is gone back to lala land." Tony said but got no response from anyone in the jet since they were all ignoring him now, making Tony roll his eyes.

Everyonearrived at the Avengers Tower meeting up with Agent Maria Hill. Steve went togo and talk with her, whilst everyone else went to their living quarters to getsome rest before they have to write up their mission report. Natasha alreadyknowing she wont add when she saw her sister Seraphina.