WB2

Jeon with his wife and son eats their dinner. As the lady kept on talking about all the gossip, and this and that, Jeon just hums here and there. He doesn't understand anything that his wife says at all.

“Are you listening?” Jungha asks, her wide eyes staring at her husband after not getting any reply from him.

“W..what?” Jeon asked, as his mind was occupied with his office work. He has piles of files to look after.

“I said, my little brother will be here from next week.” Jungha repeated, and Jeon's face formed into an ‘o’ shape, at the new information.

“Oh! Your stepbrother! But, why?” Jeon inquired, as he doesn't like any other person's interference in his house. Even he had very few friends because of his introverted nature.

“Isn't it obvious? I'm pregnant and I can't take care of Hyunie while being this big.” Jungha yelled in an annoyed voice as her mood shifted due to her pregnancy, while Jeon made an understanding face this time.

“Hmm, how old is he now? The last time I saw him, he was still a kid.” Jeon questioned, since he rarely visits his in-laws house, because either he's busy with work or because he felt bored there. That's why, he doesn't know how his once small brother-in-law had become now.

“He's eighteen now; the last time you saw him, he was only nine years old,” Jungha started with a smile playing on her lips. She loves her younger brother so much, even though the younger boy is her stepbrother.

“All right.” Jeon stated, before he resumed his eating.

“You'll pick him up from the airport.” She ordered in a not so strict voice, and the male nodded his head.

“Who ish coming, mama?” Hyunie asks in his baby tone with a cute pout, and Jeon chuckles seeing it. He's with Jungha, only because of his kids.

“My brother means your uncle. But you call him Hyung too, since he's only 14 years older than you.” Jungha explained, placing more meat on her son’s plate.

“Yay! I got a big brother,” Hyunie exclaimed in an excited voice, as he smiled so widely causing his parents to laugh at his enthusiasm.

Meanwhile in another place, music buzzed through the whole club, as bodies grind against each other. A beautiful man in his eighteens, partying like a wild animal.

“Are you really going to your sister’s house?” Jacob, the boy's friend, asks him.

“Yes, man.” He mumbled, moving his body against his friend and dancing cozily.

"I'm going to miss you, Mimi," Jacob whined dramatically. They danced for a while before the eighteen-year-old boy's eyes caught someone interesting.

Jacob looks where his friend is looking, and then he spots a man. The man looks like he's in his forties, probably a dilf.

"Are you going for him tonight?" Jacob asked his friend, who grinned widely at him. The boy is wild.

"Yeah, he looks good." Jm licks his lower lips, as he eyes the male. The boy has a weird obsession with a man older than him because they have experience in bed and fuck his pussy so well.

"I'm going for my target," He informed his friend, who laughed and watched his friend walk to the older male.

"Hey handsome." Alex, a forty-three-year-old man, was drinking his wine when a soft voice interrupted him.

He looked in the direction of the voice and found a little but beautiful boy wearing a crop top and small skirt. Alex found the boy so alluring.

"Hey sweetheart," Alex greets, licking his lower lips while eyeing the boy from up to down.

"Wanna dance with me?" Jm asks in a seductive tone, nearing the male, who immediately pulls him closer.

"Why don't we do something else?" Alex asks because he can sense the boy wants him too, just much as he wants the boy too after seeing him.

"Why not? What's your name, daddy?" The younger ask, lips brushing on the taller neck.

"Alex, but you call me daddy. What's your name, sweetheart?" Alex is already moving outside of the club with the boy in his arms.

"Mimi, call me Mimi."