This story is a love in which a girl loves a boy more then her life.let,s see.

What a girl in exchange for love. A girl named is Razia meets a boy in a car race.when she sees the boy for the  first time, she falls in love because  the boy is very handsome  and looks very nice.when that girl goes to her house at night ,she misses  that boy a lot,she starts feeling it every day, suddenly  that girl comes to know that boy is senior  in her college ,so she thinks  that it looks like a boy.god has made for me who comes in front  of me again and again  and everynight in my memories and dreams .he puts on a white dress and hugs me but all this the boy is seeing  everyday,seeing me and coming to my class , she would clean  my bench  and write a line in her copy"your passion is on the head, I don't have peace of mind, now look at me, where  is the rest of my consciousness?"when completed her studies and her college had an annual function.In which Razia and that boy were asked to present play,now he would rehearse the play everyday.As the days went by,the annual event came. He would present a very good role of Romeo and Juliet in this play As soon as their performance was over, that boy would go to Razia,s makeup room and hug  her and tell her his heart hearing this, Razia was very happy and decided to line with that boy for the rest of her life.There was another boy in the same college. who loved Razia very much.but he could  never tell his heart to razia.The days passed like this. Razia got married to the boy whom she loved very much.Thr boy who loved Razia works as  an army officer in a remote hilly area.but on the last days of the last day of college he falls in love with Razia,but Razia ignores it and puts it her bag.A few days after marriage,her husband tells her that both of the should go somewhere nice for trip.razia is happy to hear this. She goes and starts packing and stuff.