Introduction

It was another day at a beach. The sun was setting and the seagulls were flying in peace. Down below, we see a woman and a young boy sitting on a rock as they are having a serious conversation. The woman had a sad expression on her face while the young boy looked at her with concern. With one big breath, the woman looked at the young boy and spoke.

Woman: [Sighs and looks at the boy] "I've been thinking about it for a long time now and... I don't know if you will agree with my decision or not..." 

The young boy looked at the woman with concern on his face as he waited to hear her decision. 

Woman: [Exhales] "My son... You are 24 now and recently graduated from a top university. I know that you are happy about your achievements and I'm very proud of you... But there's also something that I have to tell you... and I think now is a good time..."

The woman gently held her son's hand and looked at him in the eyes. 

Woman: [Sad expression] "Things... Are not working out between me and your father... I realized that now... I was so desperate for a family that I even sold TWO houses just to be with him... I'm so sorry for everything that I have done... I can not change the past... but I can change our future... Please don't be mad... But... I decided to get a divorce..."

The young boy widened his eyes as he looked at his mother with a shocked expression. He wasn't expecting to hear that from his mother. It was at that moment he knew, that his life would change completely.

***

- Few Months Later -

- MC P.O.V. -

Sighs. Okay... Let's get the introductions over with. Since we met for the first time today, I won't give you my real name. Don't ask me why. Just deal with it. But I can give you my nickname. Many people call me Boss. Why, you ask? Because I always Boss people around and tell them what to do... 

Now, I bet you wondering... What is this story actually about? It's obviously about me and what I went through. Just saying. Okay, I admit I'm being cocky, BUT... I have my reasons. And what are my reasons? Well... I'll let the author tell you... All you have to do is sit back... relax... and enjoy the story. This is My Life After College.