Personality

Before we start the episode let me tell you a little about the characters

First, let's talk about the elderly

.Dadu is a very cool guy who loves his grandchildren and protects the little ones from the older ones... However, if the older ones aka Ali, Haidar and Zayan are wrong they will have to face his wrath which no one wants...

.Dado is much cooler than Dadu and never scolds the children... Making her angry is not easy but if you somehow do you have to run!

.Taya abu he is not very cool, especially for the boys but he isn't strict either... He loves his only daughter Irum way too much to ever scold her... He is the one who has spoiled her

.Taye Ammi is a little strict with her daughter because her father never scolds her... But she isn't very strict cause Haider does that job

.chachu is the favourite person of Irum cause he never says anything to her and gives in to her demands... He is a very soft-hearted guy and lets all the children do whatever they want. . Chachu is the most important person for the kids (Irum, Maheen, Hadi, Saad) cause he is their partner in crime... He treats them all like his best friends... But Saad hates him when he comes in his doctor mode...

.chachi is the same as chachu very chill type of person who always saves the kids from their older brothers. She is a soft-hearted person and can not see one in pain she always tries to save the kids but if any one of them gets hurt or sick because of their mistake then they will have to face her wrath and that's not a good thing at all... As they say, the kindest people are the scariest when angry.

Now the kids more like the heart of Khan Villa

.Ali is a big softie but he can be very scary when angry... If the person dealing with you for your mistake is Ali then be ready to die... He doesn't support the kids if they have made any mistakes...

.Haider is the most strict out of all, especially with his sister. He thinks that his father has spoiled her to no extent which makes him a little unfair to her but he never realises...

.zayan is the opposite of Haider... He is the calm brother who does not get angry and is pretty cool sometimes hismelf ends up in trouble... He doesn't get angry usually but if he does he can toe the kids in line within a second...

.Hamza is a confusing kid... sometimes, well Mostly he behaves childishly and gets in trouble a lot but sometimes he behaves just like his elder brothers... He is a softie but can be lethal if he wants

.Maheen oldest girl in the house yet the third youngest... However, she is much more mature than her age... The only kid who gets in trouble the least... She is very sensitive and cries very easily... Loves Irum way too much cause she is her best friend... The only person who noticed that Haider was unfair to Irum

.Irum the goofy girl also the second youngest... She never studies but always gets the first position... She is a doctor in making...she is the troublemaker of the house...not scared of anyone not even Haider but respects him way too much to talk back... Always felt that Haider was unfair but never said anything... Not as happy as she looks she is... She can hide her emotions very well and does not cry in front of anyone... The last time her family saw her crying was 10 years ago when her pet cat died after that she has never cried in front of anyone...

.Saad is the most loved kid in the house... He is the youngest... He is the one who creates the trouble but gets others punished especially Hamza... When Saad and Irum are together you don't get a second of peace as they both are always quarreling... Hates doctors!!