Chapter 4

"Welcome to my place boys" Joshua said when he noticed that his two hostages were starting to wake up.

"Huh?" Jimin asked drowsily and tried to lift his hand to whip his mouth, because he could feel that he was drooling, but then he noticed that his hands were locked and chained above his head. And he needed another second to realize that he was actually standing on his feet, or more leaning on his feet since he wasn't still fully awake yet to get control over his body again.

"Hyung?" Jungkook's voice sounded far away, but hearing the scared whisper from the younger one made Jimin wake up within a heartbeat. The boy opened his eyes and started to look around to find Jungkook and that's when he noticed what was going on. He was in some kind of warehouse with multiple wooden storage boxes and two black expensive SUVs, but more worrisome: Joshua standing in front of him.

He had never met the man in real life, but he recognized him right away from the pictures and live footage. The man was intimidating as his tall and broad posture was showing everyone how strong he was. But his eyes must be the most intimidating. The silent but powerful glare that hold the brown eyes was indescribable, and Jimin could feel goose bumps starting to appear on his skin.

"You probably already know my name, but let me introduce myself to you in a proper way. I'm Joshua and your hyungs are working for me" Joshua said while he started to pace around them like they were his prey. "Yoongi, Seokjin, Namjoon, Hoseok... Ah and let's not forget Taehyung! That boy got talent I must say. His smile could fool anyone, even the cops! I have some big plans in store for him. But it's a pity though that Yoongi had never mentioned that he had more younger brothers, because I'm certain that you're just as talented as Taehyung. I could use someone as skilled as you Jimin and someone as strong as you Jungkook"

Jimin inhaled sharply at the youngest one's name and mentally kicked himself that he had stopped looking for Jungkook when Joshua had came into view. But that showed how intimidating he could be that he momentarily forgot about his youngest brother. "Jungkook?!" he mumbled and started to panic when he couldn't see him for a moment. Joshua noticed it, and took a moment to look how Jimin was struggling while being chained to a pipe on the wall but eventually saw Jungkook when he leaned forwards so he could look at his left side. Jungkook was chained up the same way as Jimin, but their positions was making it hard to look at each other because their view was being blocked by their own arms.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked worriedly, and trashed against the chains to create more distance between himself and the wall so he could take a better look at the younger one.

"I'm okay hyung"

"Okay enough of this chitchat" Joshua interrupted them impatiently "I don't want to hurt you boys, because you didn't do anything wrong so far, but Yoongi is leaving me no other choice"

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked confused, making the man stop pacing around and step closer to him "Don't play this game Jungkook. I know you're a good kid and I know how loyal you are to Yoongi. I'm not going to torture you until you tell me where it is. Yoongi will give it to me within an hour"

"Give you what?"

"Jungkook" Jimin whispered dangerously, hoping to silence him without giving Joshua any hints. And thankfully it seemed to work as the man didn't comment anything and simply walked away.

~-~-~

Jimin and Jungkook felt their arms cramping after hanging from the ceiling for almost an hour. At first they had tried to talk to each other, but each time they were told to be quiet, and since they weren't stupid, they obeyed without any complains. They could talk another time and risking hurting themselves wasn't worth it.