Yandere Vampire Asagi X Male Reader (Lemon)

(Y/N used to be friends with Asagi Igawa, but she went on a mission and seemingly didn't make it alive. What Y/N doesn't know is that his friend turned to the Dark Side and became a vampire herself.)

(Y/N is currently sitting in a bus stop as he fails to notice a familiar female figure watching over him.)

Asagi: Oh Y/N

Asagi: Oh Y/N... if only I said how much I love you...

(Suddenly she sees some random girls approaching Y/N.)

Asagi: (stern) I don't know who are those sluts... but they will not take Y/N from me! He's mine! MINE!

(Y/N is approached by two random girls.)

Hailey: Hey, Handsome. What's up?

Irene: What are you doing here, by yourself?

Y/N: I'm just chilling, or I was until you came along.

Hailey: Ow, how about we make up for it?

Irene: We know a place we could have some fun...

(Out of a sudden someone dashes at them and slit their throats. Y/N's eyes widen by seeing his friend again.)

Y/N: Asagi...

Asagi: (smirks) Yes, my love. That's me.

Y/N: What happened to you?

Asagi: This isn't important.

(She then walks towards him while swaying her hips, and then she hugs him while rubbing one of her thighs on his crotch.)

Asagi: All that matters to me now is you...

(She then bites Y/N's neck, draining some of his blood, making him unconscious as she takes him away.)

-Timeskip brought by Asagi stalking Y/N

(Y/N is seen tied up in the bed as he wakes up and sees Asagi looking at him seductively as she sits on his lap as she grinds her crotch on his, and he couldn't help himself to get a boner.)

Asagi: Someone is excited to see me.

(She then positions herself over his member and inserts it on her vagina. She then starts bouncing while moaning like crazy. She goes faster as Y/N is unable to hold it.)

Y/N: Asagi... I'm gonna...

Asagi: In me. I want to bare your child.

(Y/N ends up cumming on Asagi, and she cums as well. Then she starts cuddling with him.)

Asagi: That was good, honey... and now I turned you into a vampire too, nothing will separate us anymore.

(She kisses his cheek and snuggles on his chest.)

Asagi: Hmm, you're mine. All mine.

(Y/N became property of a vampire who used to be his friend.)