WRITER'S NOTE

Oh, hi there.

Welcome to my first book on Wattpad! It might have a few grammatical errors (I hope to god not), possible plot holes....

Oh, you're still here.

Okay, here's the deal. Regardless of the aforementioned—erm—warnings, this is a learning experience for me. I'm hoping to improve my craft and love the crap out of what I write and I hope you do too!

Love it, I mean 😊

But I should say you don't have to feel obligated to continue, I'm okay with that. What I won't tolerate are insults and shitty behaviour. If you've got nothing to add, please leave.

Constructive criticism and helpful feedback is welcome! (Goes without saying that rude/snide comments would be muted)

But if you're sticking around, bless you! You and I will walk this journey together and hopefully laugh at how cringe it might be.

Disclaimer: This is a mature, gay book that will have a bit of detailed smut. A book about light BDSM (extremely light) If that isn't your cup of tea, don't drink.

Hopefully, I haven't bored you with too much lengthy note. Hope I see you in prologue! (And other chapters too)

P.S This book is written in British English so sentence structures and/or spellings might not be what you're used to.

Snogs and Kisses,

Amelia Cove.

(My Instagram and Twitter accounts username is ameliacovet30, if you're itching for a follow)

Mighty thanks 👋

*******

Check out my other book, Love Like No One's Watching, a YA romance book filled with warm, fuzzy feelings, an optimistic, goofy redhead and a grumpy Korean snob.