Ayanokoji's thoughts

the video started playing

Ayanokoji's POV:

these birds are lucky to have freedom. they can fly how they like and go where they want. i wish I was a bird too.

Kei: You want to be a bird kiyotaka?

ryuen: a bird?

Manabu: what does he means by freedom(thougths)

Horikita: freedom?

haruka: kiyopon i never knew you wanted to be a bird

ike: i would rather be a girl's chair in clasroom

girls: disgusting

As i was staring outside the window chabashira sensei came in. as she made her way in the class everyone staarted paying attention in the class. i wonder what size her breats are. they are certainly too big for her blazzer.

chuckeled and laughs can be heard all across the hall but class D was so scared to laugh.

ayanokoji: i am done for

Horikita: so you are a pervert

ayanokoji: i was just curious

chabashira's face was red from embarasement

chabashira: you....

chie: i can tell you if you want kiyota-

she smacked her

girls: pervert

ayanokoji: so now i am a pervert, huh

kei: i never knew you were like this kiyotaka.

ryuen: kukukuku

Manabu: ..............

She started writting the notes of japnese history on board. i was too lazy to copy that plus i already know the topic tthat she is writting. i looked around at my seatmate who was copying all the information from the board. quitte determined. even though i already knew what she was wriitting but i didn't wanted to lower our class points so i also began to copy it.

chabashira: how can you know that ayanokoji? i don't think that students get to study this in middle school.

ayanokoji thoughts that there is no point in lying so he just said

ayanokoji: well i studied it out of curiosity

chabashira: oh

when she leaved the classroom many students let out a sigh. I wanted to talk to someone but i don't think that horikita will ever talk to me until she needs my help or something and other students were already talking to there freinds. i wish that lunch time would start a little sooner so i can go and talk with shiina.

Ryuen: shiina?

ibuki: shiina how do you know him?

shiina: uh.. well he is my book buddy and we usually talks about books and read together in library.

ryuen: i see

kei: shiina from class C?

Horikita: who is shiina?

satou: you can talk to me whenever you want ayanokoji-kun

ayanokoji: i will keep that in mind.

airi: m...m.m.m.me t..t..t.t.too ayanokoji-K..kun

hirata: yeah you can talk to us iif you want ayanokoji.

ayanokoji: thanks hirata.

It was now time for our english classes. i already knew english pretty well and was also fluent in it. it was one of the languages that i was taught as a kid. other than english i know around 13 languages but i am best at French, english, japnese, greece and mandarian. but they were never really that useful.

Everyone: 13 languages?

Mii-chan: mandarian too?

horikita: ayanokoji is that true?

ayanokoji: yeah it is but they were never that usefull though

mashima: 1 languages?

chabashira: 13?

chie: oh he knows french too, maybe i will ask him to take me to a french restaurant.

all: how can someone even learn that many languages?

arisu: as expected from the masterpiece (thoughts)

ryuen/Manabu/kiryuin: intresting

kae: now we will react to some images from your future

ayanokoji: i hope it is not related with me (thoughts)

ryuen: i hope i can find something about 'X'

kei: i hope nothing much will be revealed

Horikita: let's see