Kim's Office (1)

Warning: English is not my first language so please ignore my mistakes and bear my bad grammar.
______________________________________________

Today is my birthday on 16th September🥳 so I thought why not give a gift of one-shit to my readers🙏.bcz I want to celebrate my birthday with my 388 peoples family 😄💜🤝

Plese enjoy~

Jungkook's POV

I knew I shouldn't be looking, but I couldn't help myself.
Kim Taehyung had closed the door to his office and pulled the blinds, stopping anyone from seeing into his office.

We worked in an 'L' shaped office and Kim and I each occupied the first office on side of the L, essentially allowing me to see in through his outside window from my own.

Kim Taehyung hadn't bothered pulling the blinds on his exterior window, assuming no one could see in as we were several stories higher than any other buildings around.

Once Kim was settled I watched as he pulled a breast pump from his hand bag and quickly set it up. Reaching behind herself to unzip his dress, Kim Taehyung allowed the material to slip off his shoulders and fall around his waist.

His blonde hair cascaded over his shoulders trailing down to rest on the swell of his breasts as they strained at the confines of a large black maternity bra.
Reaching to the right strap of his bra, Kim unclasped the strap, allowing the cup to fall forward exposing a large firm breast, swollen with milk.

His areola were huge spreading out clearly from his large hard pink nipple, droplets of milk already escaping and starting to slowly drip down the smooth skin of his breast.

My hand had instinctively reached into my trousers and without realizing it I was slowly rubbing my c**k, which was rock hard and straining to escape the confines of my jeans.

Meanwhile Kim had reached up and was slowly teasing the nipple of his right breast with his fingers, encouraging the flow of milk.

I watched as his breast began leaking a little faster, drops of milk covering his fingers and rolling down his breasts.

Satisfied, Kim Taehyung raised the pump to his breast and slowly began pumping milk from his swollen breast.

watched in aroused fascination as the small bottle quickly filled, milk pouring from his breast into the pump.

Within minutes the bottle was full and Kim removed the pump from his breast. Despite filling the bottle his breast was clearly not empty and milk continued to leak from his nipple, sending a small river of white liquid rolling down his breast and dripping onto his exposed stomach.

Muttering something with a pout that I couldn't hear Kim reached into his bag and pulled out a breast pad holding it to his leaking nipple as he sat back into the couch.
Even from this distance away I could clearly see where the droplets of milk had run down his stomach and filled his deep belly button to the point of overflowing.

raised my eyes to above Kim's stomach to see that a wet patch had now developed through the thick material of the bra cup covering his left breast.

Whilst his left hand continued to hold the breast pad in place over his right nipple, Kim Taehyung reached behind with his left hand and deftly unclasped his bra, pulling it free and dropping it beside his on the couch.

My heart skipped a beat as his magnificent milk filled breasts came into full view.
As he fully removed his bra it allowed his breasts to drop naturally down his body no longer being held up from below.

His left breast was leaking milk continuously, the sweet liquid sliding down his breast and dripping onto the soft flesh of his slim stomach.
Awkwardly Kim managed to unscrew the full bottle of milk from his pump and connect a new one, quickly placing it over his swollen left breast.

As Kim re-positioned himself, so he could hold the breast pad in place over his right breast with his fore arm, freeing up his right hand to pump, he relaxed back into the couch with what was clearly a deep sigh as his left breast quickly began filling the bottle.

Within a couple of minutes the bottle was full and Kim did a quick re-arrange, removing the pump and quickly placing a breast pad over the nipple to prevent more milk running down his body.

he did that there for a few minutes eyes closed holding the breast pads to his breasts, before slowly removing them.
His nipples instantly began to leak again and even though I couldn't hear a word Kim said,
I knew he was swearing to himself.

Placing the breasts pads back against his breasts Kim stood up and started to quickly search around his office for something, all the time holding the pads in place with his hands.
With nothing to hold it up, his dress soon slipped over his slim hips, falling to the floor as he quickly stepped out of it.

I took in the delicious sight of his soft slim thighs. Kim Taehyung had always been in good shape before getting pregnant and was clearly intent on getting his body back to normal as soon as possible.

His stomach still betrayed the hint of post baby bump where he carried a little bit of extra weight, but his legs looked amazing and as he turned his back to me I gloried in his beautiful ass.
Kim wore a small pair of black lace short style panties, that clung to his figure like a glove.
His butt was tight, firm and round, my c**k twitching in arousal as I stared at it.

I realized then, that I'd unzipped my jeans and was now blatantly stroking my naked c**k as I watched Kim Taehyung running round his office almost naked.
If he looked my way now......

Having gone round his office twice, Kim finally fell back into the couch a look of pure annoyance on his face.

Slowly releasing the breast pads from his nipples Kim Taehyung looked down and confirmed his breasts were still leaking rapidly.
Replacing the breast pads, he allowed his head to fall back, his eyes closed, clearly trying to work out what he was going to do.
After a minute he opened his eyes and looked out of his window and saw me!

WHAT SAW ME, IN THIS POSITION
I GET JUNGSHOOKED

To be continue

--------------------------------------------------

Like today is my birthday and I gave you the gift of oneshot, please give me my birthday gift by liking it , if you want I am not forcing anybody 😃

Please ignore my mistakes, I am felling very sleepy because I had not been able to sleep properly for 2 days. I have written this in a hurry, so please forgive my mistakes if possible.

Again HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF FROM ME 🎉🍓🎈
I LOVE MYSELF SO MUCH 💝,Bcz nobody is there to love 🙃 so I love myself

guys I will try to update soon, till then please do a comment bcz it gives me confidence to write more 😚

Till then please take care of yourself be happy and healthy puppies 🫂🌷