Part : 8

°°°°

It was last week of all old students at Cloud Recesses. It was time of their exams.

All students gave their exams perfectly. They all impressed leader Lan Qiren and their Shizun with their knowledge and marks.

One day Wei Wuxian wanted to go Caiyi town but he only wants to go with Jiang Cheng.

Jiang Cheng agreed tk go Caiyi town. They both went to take permission from leader Lan Qiren. They both greeted Lan Qiren.

"Leader Lan! We both want to go Caiyi town.", Wei Wuxian said with smile.

"Hmm! You can go but you have to return before seven o'clock of evening.", Lan Qiren said.

"Okay!", Jiang Cheng replied.

"Wait! I think Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen also wants to go Caiyi town. If you both want to go with them then wait for some moments.", Lan Qiren said.

Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng looked at each other and they smiled.

"Okay! We will wait for them.", Wei Wuxian said.

After sometime twin jades came there. They were surprised to see Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng there. Lan Qiren told both of them that Wei Wuxian and jiang Cheng also wants to go Caiyi town.

°°°°

At Caiyi town

Wei Wuxian was continuously talking with Lan Xichen. But Lan Xichen's focus was on Jiang Cheng.

At same time Jiang Cheng was talking with Lan Wangji and he was trying to attract his attention. But Lan Wangji was looking forward. He didn't look at Jiang Cheng for a second.

After that they all were roaming in Caiyi town. They enjoyed a lot. They all were passing through a bridge.

Wei Wuxian's feet slipped and immediately Lan Wangji hold him in his arms. Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji looked at each other's eyes. Wei Wuxian feel smelled sweet sandal wood fragrance from Lan Wangji's body.

Lan Xichen smiled but Jiang Cheng was shocked. Jiang Cheng cleared his throat. Wei Wuxian balanced himself and he stand up properly.

After that they all starts walking. Under the bridge there was a river. Wei Wuxian looked at that river and he thought about fishes. He wanted to eat fish.

"This is the last week of you both in Gusu! Let's do lunch together in an inn.", Lan Xichen said excitedly.

"Hmm! You are right.", Wei Wuxian said while smiling.

"Yes! We should do lunch together. Before it we never did lunch with each other.", Jiang Cheng said.

They all crossed the bridge and went towards an inn. They sat inside and ordered food for themselves.

A female alpha servant came there. She was alpha. She took order. Her eyes fall on Wei Wuxian and she smiled while looking at Work Wuxian.

Lan Wangji didn't like it when that alpha girl smiled towards Wei Wuxian.

After few minutes alpha girl servant took food for all. Wei Wuxian's concentration was on his food but that girl was still looking at Wei Wuxian.

"We don't want to order more. You can leave.", Lan Wangji said to that servant girl in cold voice.

"I am not in hurry. I want to talk with this beautiful person.", That alpha girl said and she looked at Wei Wuxian.

"What is your name young master?", That alpha girl asked politely.