●chp 32●(S)

Entering inside the mansion jin, jimin take her to jungkook's room while the boys controlling the monster bunny from going to his room.

Leave me hyungs let me go

Jungkook whine

Shutup and sit here for sometime she isn't running anywhere.

Where jin and jimin came after leaving tae to jungkook's room and the bunny ran to his room.

Entering inside the room and locking from inside walking to the bed and sitting on the bed removing the veil from her face.

Jungkook coo Tae smiling shyly

Opening the gift he bought for tae.

Making tae wear the ring and kissing it afterwards

Making tae wear the ring and kissing it afterwards. Moving his gaze from the ring to her eyes.

Asking for permission. To which tae nod softly. Jungkook attached there lips making her laid on the bed and hovering over her.

Tae threading her hairs and kissing back sucking his bottom lip. Kissing her lips and moving to her neck leaving wet kisses there and afterwards biting and licking there making hickeys. Tae moaning softly pulling him more closer.

Covering her neck with dark hickeys and back away to look at tae lips parted heavy breaths leaving looking sexy.

Removing her dress leaving her only in bra and panty.

Removing the bra strips from her shoulder and kissing there

Ahh~

Not after so long removing the bra boobs coming in view.

Squeezing them in his rough palm and pinching the nipples tae moaning and squirting under him.

Attaching his mouth to her nipple sucking own dick hard and paining so much sucking them and moving to the panty removing that. Panty wet with the slick.

Kissing tae lips and attaching his mouth to her lips taking her full in his mouth licking the slick and sucking the clit putting his tongue in her small hole tongue fucking her.

Removing his own clothes and his big dick came in view leaking pre cum standing laying on the bed and asking tae to suck. Tae sitting and take his dick in his hand hands moving up and down and taking the dick tip in her mouth sucking there roaming her tongue to the tip.

Slowly slowly taking the full in his mouth.

Jungkook groan feeling his dick fully in the mouth grabing her hair softly to not hurt her and thrusting in her mouth tae coughing dick still in her mouth giving pleasure to jungkook.

Cuming in her mouth and asking her to gulp all the cum which tae gladly did.

Making her lay on the bed and coming inbetween her legs.

Putting his dick on her entrance pushing inside the hole with difficulty and groaning at the tight walls.

After putting his dick inside with tae screaming hurt he stop and stay still waiting for tae to adjust.

_______

M-move

Moving slowing both moaning and groaning going in faster pace

Faster~

Still moving slowly to not hurt her

Tae whine and said

Faster na ~

Now moving in animalistic speed thrusting inside her roughly.

Sucking her nipples and hitting her g-spit.

And not after a minutes the cam and jungkook cum inside her.

Doing 7 rounds with her and both fell asleep.

_____________

Condom in the pant pocket of jungkook which is thrown o the floor.

Condom: am I a joke to you bitch?

_________________

Hope to like today's chp
I will try to update daily if I get the time.