CHAPTER 11

"Silvy, have you delivered the message to the butler?"

"My lady, I asked the butler Kadburn Lieyel and he said he will relay your message to the Duke."

"Good job! Silvy."

Now that it's done! what should I do now? Should I take a tour of the Castle? Or maybe just enjoy some tea in the garden!

"Silvy, ask Lily to make preparations for tea in the garden." Orealia said with a decisive look on her face.

I have made up my mind. Whatever comes I will face the music!

I walked down to the garden with Silvy and it was not as magnificent as I expected but it was still a garden with beautiful flowers and a serene atmosphere. A beautiful table was decorated with a dessert tray and those cups were designed with the finest art. Even when I don't know anything about art, I can guess that those were valuable stuff.

I looked at Lily and the other maid as I entered the garden and walked to the table.

"Greetings Madam." Both of them greeted me.

"Madam, you look really pretty today!" Lily smiled.

"Thank you Lily." I smiled back at her.
To my surprise she wasn't scared of me. Or maybe she is being careful around me!

I still remember Orealia had that ferocious smile it took me a week to smile like a human. Her broadened smile resembled that of an evil witch! She would get excited and couldn't hold back those indecent intentions.

Argh! Just thinking about it made me feel drained of all the vital energy.

I asked Lily and the other maid to leave.

I asked Silvy to join me. We sipped tea and relished the desserts together.

I noticed something was off but what was it!? I couldn't put my finger on it!

  IN THE DUKE'S STUDY

"How long are you going to act like that?" Aide Flint Gorge asked as he put his pen down.

Callixto was sitting at his table flipping pages of the document in his hand. He put the document down and looked at the aide with a furious gaze. "You know that woman isn't trustworthy! She could do anything and we can't be sure yet, what if she's scheming something!?" Callixto growled.

Aide exhaled loudly and said "You know you are the one who brought her here and you need to tell her about it."

"I am still watching her behaviour and she is under my surveillance!" Callixto sneered at Aide Flint Gorge.

"Fine, do whatever!" Aide went back to writing his paper laid on his table.

"Duke?!...
I have come to deliver a message from the Duchess." Butler Kadburn Lieyel said.

"What is it?!" Callixto asked with an annoyed tone.

"The Duchess said that she wants to meet you" Butler said in a polite manner. His old eyes and grey hair were more of a result of the working around the Duke than the ageing.

She wants to meet me?! I know what exactly she is going to ask me... Should I just meet her and tell her to live like 'dead'!? Callixto thought.

"I am busy these days, tell her I will meet her in a few days and also tell her to not disturb me with such unnecessary messages." Callixto's words were sharp and clear, if someone heard those words with his cold demeanor they would've felt hurt.

IN OREALIA'S ROOM

Ah! It was good to have tea in the garden! What should I do now?
I don't have any romance novels with me! I was delighted to live in the fantasy world but lack of other things always made it hard to stay.