Until The Candle Went Out

The winter air brushes on my face, while I walk on the path alone. Men and women around the city do not realize beauty. The sight of snow on the ground and in the sky was incredible. I raised my hand in the air grabbed a small snowflake and melted it in my hand. When I stop and listen, I can hear cars on the top and bottom highway. And if you smell the air then you can smell pine with cedar trees.

I saw my friend's house just a few steps away and continued walking towards it. I knocked on the door, but nobody answered. So, I rang the doorbell and my friend Emily answered the door.

"Hey, Sara. Come in, Rose is already here."

"Sorry, I'm late."

Emily led me to her room where I found Rose sitting on the floor, a candle burning in front of her. Emily was also sitting there with her.

"They must be telling each other some scary stories," I thought. So, I joined them eagerly.

"Oh, Sara. We were waiting for you," Rose said.

"Sorry for being late. What are you guys doing?" I asked.

"We were waiting for you to play the game where we have to tell horror stories until the candle goes out," Rose replied.

"Let's get started," I suggested.

"Okay, I'll start with a story about a 5-year-old child," Rose said.

Both Emily and I fixed our eyes on Rose.

"On a nice evening, the little boy was playing in the playground with his friends. A few minutes later, his friends started going back to their homes one by one, but the boy was still in the playground. Suddenly, he heard footsteps. It seemed that a woman was coming towards him in heels. He looked to see but there was no one. Then, he started playing in the sand again. As soon as he started playing, there was a voice in his ear."

"Honey, come to me,"

He felt like his mother was calling him. He looked around to see if his mother was nearby, but he couldn't see her. Fear coursed through his veins, and he got up from the sand and began running towards his home.

As he ran, he heard footsteps behind him, but he was too scared to turn around and look. He kept running towards his house without looking back.

Suddenly, he saw a woman in a red dress standing at a distance from him. Tears streamed down his face as he cried out, "Who are you?"

The woman didn't answer and disappeared into thin air. He continued running towards his house, still crying. When he reached the house, he knocked on the door, but nobody answered. He discovered that the door was unlocked, so he quickly went inside and called out for his mother in a trembling voice.

His mother was not in the lobby. Therefore, he goes to his mother's room. When he reached there, he saw his mother on the bed. She was sitting towards the corner of the bed and covered her face with a blanket.

"Mother, are you alright?"

But she did not reply to him. Then he slowly moves towards her and removes the blanket from her face. As soon as he saw his mother's face, he shouted.

His mother's neck was brutally cut and bleeding from her neck. Blood was not flowing before removing the blanket because he covered his neck tightly. So that blood does not flow.

The boy then realized that the woman she had just seen was his mother.

Rose told a story which was both scary and sad. Emily then started telling her story.

Emily's story was about a teenage girl who chatted with her best friend every night. One day, the girl couldn't go to school for a week and would ask her friend every night about what happened at school. One night, the girl asked her friend about Annabelle, and her friend said that Annabelle did nothing that day, which was strange because she was known for getting into arguments with people, even teachers.

Suddenly, the girl heard a strange sound from her friend's end of the call. When she asked her friend about it, her friend heard it too. The girl suggested that it might be a thief and panicked. Her friend decided to investigate by going to the kitchen. The girl could hear her friend's footsteps on the wooden floor. When her friend reached the kitchen, she said that there was no one there.

Just then, the girl screamed out her friend's name, and the call disconnected. Worried, the girl called the police and told them everything she knew, including her friend's address.

After some time, a policeman's call appears on the girl's phone. When she responded to the call, she came to know that her friend was stabbed to death several times in his stomach. The policeman also found a mobile phone in his hand.

A week later, she again received a call from a policeman who told him a shocking thing about her friend. When her friend's body went to the forensic, they found out that Daisy was killed one day earlier from that day when the girl informed the police.

If Daisy was killed a day before, then how could Daisy be able to call on the girl's phone that night?

When Emily completed her story, Rose asked "So, Daisy was already killed when she called her that night?

"Yes. Emily replied.

"The story was wonderful. Sara delightedly says.

"Thank you. Now it's your turn. Emily says.

Sara looked at the candle which was going to end now. Then she looks up and says "The candle is about to end.

Both Emily and Rose see her emotionally.

A minute later, the candle went out. Then Sara went disappeared in the air.

Emily says with tears in her eyes "Happy Birthday Day, Sara. Hope you can tell your scary story next time.

The End.

If you like this story, then don't forget to leave a vote on this story. You can share your thoughts in the comment section.

Have a wonderful day ❤️