𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

RATED R YALL, last scene for a while so ts is EXTRA long

"WHY you looking at me like that?" Zyaire asked Dylan as she mugged him

It was the next morning and Zyaire was currently driving Dylan to her first stop of the day, her hair appointment.

"Who else cat you be eating like that?" She asked, causing him to laugh.

"The fuck is so funny? I'm for real boy," She said, her eyebrows furrowing.

"Only you baby, you knew that shit tho'"

If you couldn't tell by now, Zyaire was huge on loyalty.

Growing up, he'd watched his older sister, Zora get cheated on repeatedly and he had even been cheated on himself, so he knew it wasn't the best feeling.

And he definitely didn't want to make anyone else feel that way.

Of course, it's a different situation when you weren't in a committed relationship, but he felt like that didn't apply to him and Dylan.

He didn't have any crazy expectations when he and Dylan just started dating but as their connection grew, they both knew that they were more of an exclusive thing.

When he was in a relationship, he didn't even want to think about doing romantic things with any other woman, only his partner.

And he had no problem with reassuring his partner that whenever needed it.

If all goes well, he would be able to call Dylan his woman, his partner, his girlfriend, etc, by the end of the night.

"The braids were sooo cute but I need my buss down back, Asap," Dylan said more to herself as she looked in the mirror of the cat while Zyaire parked.

"Okay baby, I'll text you when I'm almost done, I think ima get my nails done too," She told him and he nodded.

"How much you gon' need?" He asked her, referring to her hair and nails.

"Zyaire-

"-How much mama?" He repeated, cutting her off this time.

"300, thank you Zy," She said while leaning over the middle console to peck his cheek.

"Okay girl, you're all done," The hairdresser, Seraph, said to Dylan as she wrapped the cord around her hot comb.

"Ugh, I'm in loveee. You do your big one every time," Dylan said as she ran her fingers through her fresh install.

As Dylan sent the money to Seraph on her phone she heard the bells from the front door of the salon jingle, indicating someone coming in.

"Damn, He is fineeee," One woman in the shop said.

"Wait isn't that that producer?"

"Yessss, he's definitely finer in person"

"So, who's nigga is that?" Another said.