Season 2 Chapter 6

Timeskip...

At the Azur Lane base...

It is nighttime in the base, and it appears that the Royal Navy fleet is back after trying to 'help' them, but were injured so badly by Admiral Nimitz that they were taken to the infirmary. While Admiral Nimitz arrived back into the dock along with the Iris Libre shipgirls after knowing that their base was damaged beyond repair due to the British dive bombers bombing the base repeatedly. And, the Modern Day Warships were informed that Admiral Nimitz had returned. But however, for Monarch, Enterprise, Javelin, Ayanami and Laffey, they were shocked after seeing the state of Queen Elizabeth's fleet.

Enty: "Dear god."

Then, Enterprise heard someone tapping on her shoulder. She turned around and saw Admiral Nimitz in his human form.

Nimitz: "I am back! After saving the Iris Liberty shipgirls from the pesky Royal Navy fleet."

Enty: "Admiral Nimitz? Wait, who's behind you?"

Admiral Nimitz then sidesteps to reveal Richelieu, Saint Louis, Jeanne d'Arc, Le Terrible, Le Triomphant, Painlevé, Émile Bertin and Forbin, standing before the Grey Ghost.

Nimitz: "Oh, that's the Iris Liberty shipgirls, Richelieu, Saint Louis, Jeanne d'Arc, Le Terrible, Le Triomphant, Painlevé, Émile Bertin and Forbin."

Richelieu: "Bonjour."

Nimitz: "And it turns out that their base was damaged beyond repair, so they had to stay here."

Richelieu: "Yeah."

Nimitz: "Welp, anyways, y'all have a good night! I'll see ya in the mornin', cause Imma give ya all a tour around the base and stuff. See ya!"

Richelieu: "Bye bye!"

Meanwhile Monarch can be seen lecturing Queen Elizabeth in the background after she woke up.

At One Vanderbilt building...

So, Doris Miller, in his human form can be seen debating with Mr

So, Doris Miller, in his human form can be seen debating with Mr. Zumwalt outside of the One Vanderbilt building infront of the crowd of fighter jets and all of the shipgirls right here, except for the Royal Navy shipgirls.

[Insert music here.]

[Play it all the way.]

Miller: "Well, if I'm elected as the President who is gonna run for office in the One 'Freaking' Vanderbilt building, the first thing I am gonna do, was to trade Peter Strasser, and Mr Zumwalt, out for a date at the Windows on the World rest-taur-rant in the North Tower of the World Trade Center Complex tonight. For the Twin Towers, and the Freedom Tower!"