Chapter- 12

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Because, I wanna talk with you... hmm, alone"

And Jungkook stopped breathing.

"Hey, will just talk about something that's it, but if you not comfortable then I'll just leave and call your hyung. It's oky, just tell me what you want? No pressure little hear- I mean Jungkook." Taehyung said after seeing how big Jungkook eyes get hearing about them being alone. He don't want the younger to be scared of him.

Jungkook took a deep breathe. Then think something before nodded and saying. " I-I'm ready. To hum-m.. h-have a talk with you taehyung-ssi."

Taehyung lips lifted up in a smile, but he manage to keep the excitement to himself.

"I texted you two days ago. Did you saw that?" He asked, seeing Jungkook's head going down.

"Y-yes." Jungkook reply, with soft nervous voice. And doesn't matter how much taehyung is trying to make the younger feel less nervous or uncomfortable. It's not working. Taehyung can feel and see how Jungkook is biting his lips and continually looking down to avoid his eyes. He sigh, thinking to just talk everything fast and leave.

"Then? Why didn't you reply to any text? For two days?" Taehyung asked with little impatient.

"I-i.. dont know what to reply?" Jungkook said more like questioning taehyung. Looking up at the older man than again dropped his head down the second their eyes contacted together.

" did you accepted the sorry I told?" Taehyung asked, as his voice get little deeper without his knowing. The thing that Jungkook didn't replied him for two whole days just because he didn't to knew what to reply get taehyung angry a little.

Jungkook nodded. Then said while playing his little hands." th-ere nothing to be sorry abo-ut taehyung-ssi. You were d-drunk didn't knew what you are saying or who-m you were saying those things . I understand that you want to text som-eone else but mistakenly text m-e that's oky."

Taehyung raised his eyebrows in irritation. "Yes! It's true I was drunk and didn't knew what I'm texting, but No! I knew whom I'm texting. I texted you in that stage because i wanted to text you only! And I said sorry because i'm sorry for the things I said that day." He stopped when the younger looked up at him with doe eyes, he lost there for few second before reigning his mind and start talk again. "I know Jungkook, those text were very vulgar and that's where I'm sorry. But i'll not say I didn't mean those words. If you think I'm shameless then I'm. But I mean everything I said. But I just don't wanna say those that day."

Taehyung stopped, thinking it's now or never. He has already waited two years for nothing. Two years he just watched Jungkook from far. Loved him for distance. Today is the day he somehow two years waited for. He never really wanted to confess everything to Jungkook because of his personality or the fear of getting rejected. But he somewhere in his heart waited for today when he can finally tell these things to Jungkook.

Waited for today where he can finally tell his love how many sleepless tonight he had spent while looking at that angel face. How many days he waited to to be the reason for Jungkook's beautiful smile. He wanna tell everything to Jungkook today.

It's oky if Jungkook reject him. He'll try again again until the No become Yes. But he can't continue live thinking about 'what ifs'

So he taking a deep breathe. Look at Jungkook, who was looking at him with these star eyes, small pout on lips and cheeks little coloured in baby pink. He moved closer to Jungkook and softly hold the younger hands in his own. Pat those hand when Jungkook flinched after his touch.

"Jungkook

"Jungkook." He talked softly, the said boy nodded with nervousness, " I meant it when I said you are fucking adorable."

Jungkook make his big eyes more big at that. Cheeks slowly started to turn red.

"I mean it when I said, you give me butterflies. You make me feel things." Taehyung said his voice get low and deep. Moving more close to the shocked boy. He hold Jungkook's soft cheek on one hand. Who keep looking at him with widen eyes and open mouth.

Taehyung moved his face infront Jungkook's. Making the boy look straight into his eyes. " I mean it when I said, I love you so fucking much! You don't have any idea little heart!"

Their forehead touched each other so do their nose.

" I mean it when I said I gonna wife you up one day, baby doll. I meant every fucking thing!" With that he softly kissed Jungkook on corner of that pretty lips.

Of course he'll not kiss Jungkook on lips without permission. But he was never a good man. So that's why he just kissed Jungkook on corner lips. Ready to take a slap from his love.

"D-id you really mean it when you sa-id you love me? Like love m-me? L-like yoongi hyungie love jiminie h-yungie?" Jungkook asked softly. Eyes hold tears in them. His lips wobbled up hearing taehyung speaking to him with so much love.

Taehyung nodded repeatedly. " of course sweetheart! Of course! I love you like no one else! Baby doll, you lives in every corner of my heart I can hardly call it mine now. And I love you more than yoongi hyung love Jimin. My love for you has gone beyond the limits long time ago little heart." 

Jungkook nodded with a small smile on face. Taehyung face automatically light up at that. His nervousness about Jungkook saying no somehow get vanish with that one smile.

"Be mine for lifetime little heart, and for sometime or years. Until you will be ready to take our relationship to next level, be my boyfriend." Taehyung asked in one breathe. Holding Jungkook's face with both hands.

"An-d what if-what if I'm rea-dy to take this relati-onship to next level this moment?" Jungkook asked, taehyung eyes widen at that.

"I'll arrange everything within tomorrow morning. Let's get married." Taehyung said. Ready to take his phone and call his hyungs.

"And w-what if my answer is n-no?" Taehyung hands stopped working on his phone. He place the phone back where it's was before. And turn to Jungkook. Who was looking at him with head little titled and eyes shining with tears.

Taehyung gulped at that then asked." It's a no then?"

Jungkook stayed silent at the question but he did had tears in eyes. Taehyung nodded, knowing his fear of years came true.

"I'll wait until it's become Yes, Baby" he says without any hesitation, he has promised jhope before coming here. That whatever happen today,he'll hold into it. And he promised himself he'll try until end, because that's all he can do right? He can't just leave Jungkook whom he loved for years. so he will try, and try his best.

.
.
.
.
.

To be continue.💜

Did Jungkook really said no???.

Poor taehyung.