A valentines surprise

*orphan_account*

Summery:bakugo and izuku don't really celebrated valentines, being top pro hero's does take up most of your time you know but this year was holding an unexpected surprise.

*INCLUDES*
•Aged up characters
•Bottem Izuku
•Top Bakugo
•Valentines
•smut
•kink
•idk
--------------------------------------------
   *A valentines surprise*
Katsuki has just finished his shift earlier then usual, dressing out of his hero suit. The day was suprisingly pretty calm, but it still drained a significant amount of energy off of him.

"So, what are you and midobro doing today?"
A voice spoke from somewhere next to him as he packed up his stuff, not bothering to look over to where his best friend, Eijiro Kirishima was standing.

"We're not doing anything. I've already told you last year that we don't celebrate that shit. Is your memory getting bad already at this Age?"
Katsuki replied, a bit annoyed to have to repeat this every year.

"Why not? It's a great holiday Man, me and Mina always go out for dinner and then spend the rest of the day together celebrating. You should really reconsider it with Midoriya, getting a pack of chocolates for eachother atleast? I'm sure it would make Midoriya feel nice." Eijiro said confidently as Katsuki picked up his bag, heading for the door.

"Yeah yeah, sure. From when are you such an expert in relationships? If i remember well, Mina had to be the one to confess because you were too scared even though she gave you clear signs that she likes you?" After a few more Word exchanges, The two pro heros were headed home.

On the way back, however, Katsuki had taken into consideration what his best friend had said. Would getting Izuku some chocolates make the nerd happy? There wasn't really any reasons not to try, so on the way back the blond stopped by a shop and bought a pack of best quality chocolates that looked like would fit his husbands taste the best.

"I'm home!" Katsuki announced as per usual, walking in. However, what definetly wasn't as per usual, Izuku wasn't anywhere to be seen, usually he'd be there in a matter of seconds to greet the blond man. "Deku? You here?"
He called out again, taking his shoes off and going further into the house. He checked the bathroom, dining room, kitchen, before moving on to go to the bedroom. "Oi didn't you hear me come in ner-" Katsuki's mouth fell open when he saw the sight infront of him, making him speechless over what he was seeing, burning red eyes hungrily taking in the unexpected view,
______________________________
Izuku had ended his work earlier than Katsuki, so he had decided to spend the time with his best friend, a Brunette of the name Uraraka Ochako, to pass some time.
Izuku was used to not celebrating Valentines, and he didn't mind. Well.. until now.
After hearing his friends talk about all the fun stuff they did with their partners on Valentines day, he grew more and more fond of the idea of doing all that with his Kacchan.
He would've probobly brought it up by now. He would've, if not the fact that he was concerned about what Katsuki would even think of it, Izuku didn't want to be celebrating it unless his husband would be enjoying it aswell. After a bit of talking about it with his best friend, Ochako, like always, ended up coming up with a whole pile of ideas. After Izuku denying a few, the Brunette thought of a different idea, in hopes of helping her best friend talk about it with his partner.

"Okay, listen up, i have an idea. How about you show him how nice celebrating Valentines can be? And, hear me out now. Get dressed into some great lingerie, set up some dinner, talk, maybe watch a movie. and when the time comes and you'll both be going to bed, make sure to wear a very loose shirt so that you 'accidentally' show off a strap of lingerie or something like that. He'll definetly get interested. So, good dinner, nicely spent evening talking, good sex, and boom! Greatly spent Valentines!" She instructed confidently, while Izuku was in disbelief of how quick she came up with all that.